发表于 2007-6-1 09:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
第一种配方:
* F" r7 N& `$ A2 e" aDandelion Wine (1), t2 o0 S2 q; _, _4 T5 `: x

" w# t! @- Z# V# L% X& t- j3 i$ w
$ r" y: T7 y- P( N0 G% m& Y    * 3 qts dandelion flowers
$ }" L' C+ a: e  m4 Q    * 1 lb white raisins
, K2 ~1 T+ P4 o3 {    * 1 gallon water
/ n" V$ I5 K! k) k" _; s& y    * 3 lbs granulated sugar9 `6 V; ?8 E; U" w* p2 f, u/ n) y8 N
    * 2 lemons7 d7 d" w6 R7 s' D. c
    * 1 orange0 g- q9 Q9 \4 M
    * yeast and nutrient
- {4 E* y8 f; \( i' v) \! a4 o$ l' \2 Q0 x; k3 X( Q4 ~: H
7 ^8 `8 P9 _" _. M. G7 G0 Z
Pick the flowers just before starting, so they're fresh. You do not need to pick the petals off the flower heads, but the heads should be trimmed of any stalk. Put the flowers in a large bowl. Set aside 1 pint of water and bring the remainder to a boil. Pour the boiling water over the dandelion flowers and cover tightly with cloth or plastic wrap. Leave for two days, stirring twice daily. Do not exceed this time. Pour flowers and water in large pot and bring to a low boil. Add the sugar and the peels (peel thinly and avoid any of the white pith) of the lemons and orange. Boil for one hour, then pour into a crock or plastic pail. Add the juice and pulp of the lemons and orange. Allow to stand until cool (70-75 degrees F.). Add yeast and yeast nutrient, cover, and put in a warm place for three days. Strain and pour into a secondary fermentation vessel (bottle or jug). Add the raisins and fit a fermentation trap to the vessel. Leave until fermentation ceases completely, then rack and add the reserved pint of water and whatever else is required to top up. Refit the airlock and set aside until clear. Rack and bottle. This wine must age six months in the bottle before tasting, but will improve remarkably if allowed a year. [Adapted recipe from C.J.J. Berry's First Steps in Winemaking]; d: R8 P3 X& b! H+ X3 b: _6 b
' K8 T- N* v- U- E1 F
第二种配方:
- {; i, ~. X, [8 z0 H" FDandelion Wine (2)* C" L+ u$ V. k* O' X1 H

( d6 F" u' `) o/ X: H5 t, |: a# m  Q5 C5 |
    * 2 qts dandelion flowers
4 M5 J5 o% ]- t3 [    * 2 lbs 11 ozs granulated sugar
5 U! }/ O  ^" X% B, ^, I" E  S    * 4 oranges
: L" d( ]) E7 F  ^" W) J) G$ K& D* o    * 1 gallon water
" D- R$ Z0 M. L- l0 ?; r. U7 _    * yeast and nutrient 2 M; ?) Y+ `; [; N% `$ H2 k6 x0 l

$ r# ^1 H7 J! B7 C! _
, H, T1 Y! T9 B+ t9 x" nThis is the traditional "Midday Dandelion Wine" of old, named because the flowers must be picked at midday when they are fully open. Pick the flowers and bring into the kitchen. Set one gallon of water to boil. While it heats up to a boil, remove as much of the green material from the flower heads as possible (the original recipe calls for two quarts of petals only, but this will work as long as you end up with two quarts of prepared flowers). Pour the boiling water over the flowers, cover with cloth, and leave to seep for two days. Do not exceed two days. Pour the mixture back into a pot and bring to a boil. Add the peelings from the four oranges (again, no white pith) and boil for ten minutes. Strain through a muslin cloth or bag onto acrock or plastic pail containing the sugar, stirring to dissolve. When cool, add the juice of the oranges, the yeast and yeast nutrient. Pour into secondary fermentation vessel, fit fermentation trap, and allow to ferment completely. Rack and bottle when wine clears. Again, allow it to age six months in the bottle before tasting, but a year will improve it vastly. This wine has less body than the first recipe produces, but every bit as much flavor (some say more!). [Adapted recipe from C.J.J. Berry's First Steps in Winemaking]
4 l" |- ?" Q$ V4 x) t+ ]3 `- q8 c, V( V' z) e/ w
第三种方法:9 `7 Q2 z8 y* u8 K0 w! h% w7 b
Dandelion Wine (3)
) M: d0 b& `' [, z- g+ v) T( Y' T# L. M( d2 N

# M" C: |1 w" X' M6 G8 I    * 2 qts dandelion flowers* c1 h& D( M8 t2 e, E
    * 2½ lbs granulated sugar
( O4 ^2 j2 h9 F  B: b/ j    * 4 oranges (juice only)* G: q- {. \# w. }% C& b& H
    * 1 gallon water# u4 c: V2 x: X: [/ t! R
    * 1 tsp yeast nutrient
4 }8 Q4 f) Q( W, a, e- \& L    * Chablis wine yeast 0 w/ o- p6 i, {8 C+ u
+ G6 L: u% D) |8 `! a6 E
- U& \  M/ I* j" @, o/ m
Put water on to boil. Stir in sugar until completely dissolved. Meanwhile, wash flowers and trim away all greenery. Put flowers, juice of oranges and yeast nutrient in primary and add boiling water. Stir and cover primary. Allow to cool to room temperature and add activated yeast. After 48 hours, strain off and discard flowers. Transfer to secondary and fit airlock. Ferment to dryness. Rack, top up and refit airlock. Repeat every 60 days until no further sediment is deposited during 60 day period. Stabilize, wait two weeks and rack into bottles. Set aside 6 months before tasting. [Adapted recipe from Leo Zanelli's Home Winemaking from A to Z]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-6-4 13:06 | 显示全部楼层
不知道这就喝起来滋味怎么样。
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2007-6-4 14:00 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 康派鹫 于 2007-6-4 14:06 发表 # N6 J5 P; y+ y8 F
不知道这就喝起来滋味怎么样。

8 o2 T* `% B, u% N' q' B. w& `0 P' R" o. `
以前在朋友家喝过一次,味道还是不错的,像果子酒,就是我自己没有酿过啊~喝喝
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-6-5 09:09 | 显示全部楼层

干杯!

老杨团队 追求完美
我打印下来,回家试一试。家里刚好有酒酿的孝母。  总会时常做些蒲公英的饺子,放些豆干或鸡蛋在一起。
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2007-6-5 09:11 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 绿菏 于 2007-6-5 10:09 发表 . C$ m2 S2 d6 t# K# [( \( n
我打印下来,回家试一试。家里刚好有酒酿的孝母。  总会时常做些蒲公英的饺子,放些豆干或鸡蛋在一起。
  {" z$ F7 M' E; i* ?
5 P& M3 A7 ]! ]+ p% I' e
请问蒲公英的饺子你是采的哪儿一部分的叶子?我家的那些叶子都有些紫色了,能吃吗?
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-6-6 11:09 | 显示全部楼层

只要不是太老太长的叶就行,会太苦

采的是中间部分的嫩叶,或小的整根拔起, 去掉连接地下的根部。' ?4 G1 V0 K" p- x, Q1 C3 p
其实也没太在意,反正随便揪些,洗净切碎就可以用了。不要用热水焯,用盐沙沙就可以,在放里豆腐干,或鸡蛋,粉丝。 做出来很好吃!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-6-6 11:27 | 显示全部楼层

好,废物利用

老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
大型搬家
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-16 03:02 , Processed in 0.151252 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, APC On.