查看: 4609|回复: 0

看新闻,学英语,Pelosi 丈夫被锤头

[复制链接]
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2022-10-28 21:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Pelosi 的丈夫 Paul 被凶手入室锤头之后,多名政要包括总统,强烈谴责这种卑鄙可憎的行为
8 i5 @# a. X! g; `4 C# E' X1 `
( y$ ]) i' |0 z3 s  xPaul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was attacked with a hammer at the couple’s home in San Francisco by a male assailant early Friday morning, law enforcement sources told CNN. The assailant who attacked him was searching for the speaker of the House, according to a source briefed on the attack.
2 c0 N5 a! E* f7 j; o; k& a, U* g& E+ |
" Q. Q/ Y; O; l, P$ Y0 D$ p“The Speaker and her family are thankful for the outpouring of support and prayers from friends, constituents and people around the country. The Pelosi family is immensely grateful to Mr. Pelosi’s entire medical team and the law enforcement officers who responded to the assault,” Hammill said in the Friday evening statement.
  C4 r4 r/ c  w& w, r
1 [( S( E2 o1 C/ Z& bAt an earlier news conference, Scott said the suspect had “pulled a hammer away from Mr. Pelosi and violently assaulted him with it.”
! j! D5 A, p" D) P: t
2 N5 U& s  C4 P; B& \9 Q: s“Our officers immediately tackled the suspect, disarmed him, took him into custody, requested emergency backup and rendered medical aid,” he continued.
/ k( Q5 J: U" G4 z- G+ [7 V/ t5 u, W/ m2 F; d8 F. J1 F
Later in the day, the President directly tied the assault to growing strains of rightwing extremism in remarks at a fundraising dinner in Philadelphia later Friday.
; Z( f: z. j, S2 b0 _- q% Q) Z4 M( }' d# w/ j* b- }6 Y
“This is despicable. There’s no place in America – there’s too much violence, political violence. Too much hatred. Too much vitriol,” Biden said.
) p: q2 y. ^: n4 i" N( H4 o* S" e; O0 V+ D. z" t7 b% r
( `6 E8 |) a+ V
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-3-28 06:43 , Processed in 0.132186 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.