查看: 1274|回复: 2

[时事热评] 四个大人逃出着火的房子,4个孩子被烧死了。

[复制链接]
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2022-4-25 13:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
大家都在议论,为什么逃命的时候不带孩子跑呢?一个大人抱一个小孩就行。
: {* F# Y1 J3 N7 q0 j
, d# D+ |+ {6 m后来跑出来了,才想起孩子还在里面,而且还哭喊着救命。但是太晚了,火势太猛,进不去了。1 o. A/ r5 r* Q6 O0 j  I6 e1 e

6 J* l- [7 Q4 y8 x这是两天前发生在美国的事情,下面是详细报道。1 s7 \: J% [3 u# U" o4 i
9 e# e9 y) T  f

/ C  V- @2 Z  y1 lFORT WAYNE, Ind. — Four children were killed in a mobile home fire in Fort Wayne Thursday morning.) s8 K# }8 X# R- I( d5 g! \: K+ E
( @' |% K2 O  U# j! v" q3 H4 H) y* X
Firefighters were called to Dupont Estates around 8:30 a.m., according to Fort Wayne's NBC. Firefighters said the mobile home was engulfed in flames when they arrived.
2 j) L/ N5 l' y- h
* Y& c( e; X; w& c# JFour adults were able to get out of the home, but four young children were found dead.
% B9 N" W2 g) |- q- O8 Q$ T) i/ z2 n  f6 a; u* a( T
“I’ve been crying all day,” said Shelby Wright, who lives in the neighborhood. “I heard the dog.  I heard the kids screaming and then after a second, I couldn’t see nothing else. The flames got bigger.” 0 n& i' o. Y  t. x" Q

9 f; n- @* v, x; N5 ^) HWright said she used a broom handle to break a back window, trying to get inside, but there was just too much smoke.
; e( y$ X$ y% N$ l/ z
! x7 ]0 Z) x0 s“All I heard was, ‘Help, mom!’ and just the babies crying, and the dog was crying. That’s all I heard,” Wright said. " c6 P( ?7 ~; i* J7 o

7 f% Q) F) O, z+ h“I tried to bust through the front door,” said next door neighbor Hunter Desjardin of the efforts he made to save the kids. "I pulled the air conditioning unit out. The flames were just so engulfed that it was ... you ain't getting in."
, E3 n' {0 c/ O9 Z1 P6 m) z
% g7 O. x7 A  M# l9 P$ A- _Fire crews got on scene within five minutes of the first 911 call, but said it took 20 minutes to get the fire under control so they could get inside. When they did, they found the four children, reportedly all under 10 years of age. & s! D( v) t& U3 D) E4 o( \

0 N" @5 N, s! {( `" nWitnesses said the mother of the children and three other adults managed to escape and were taken to area hospitals.
& V1 ~9 |2 d9 F0 f6 y1 d/ @/ ?& I8 z+ L1 n' A5 i% S
“I ran through the house screaming, 'Fire!'” said Travis Garrison, one of the adults who managed to get out. * I) g4 d! [8 q4 W8 c
3 k( {; u: H, c4 x$ _8 K, F: R+ t
Garrison said he lived in the home with his sister and her boyfriend, plus the mother of the children.
& k9 v) v  A2 X' {, M1 V* F  ]5 i0 _# [" b7 e) `' C( G
“She ran over to me and asked if her kids were OK and I told her that they were still in there and I was running to the front door to try and break it open and it wouldn’t open. I kept hearing the kids screaming and screaming and we couldn’t do anything about it,” Garrison said. ( A& `  I$ [( R! @
) d* x4 Y) Z3 ?2 n9 o9 t+ ]
“She was just distraught, laying on the ground,” Wright said.
6 h" q4 F# y/ J( H8 d, t5 g8 Y
. Z. G+ E# v- @, r5 [. U% i8 PThe state fire marshal spent the day investigating the cause of the fire, but hasn’t said whether the fire looks suspicious.
) y9 E0 A! C+ \% E6 B  ^# X6 O5 U$ v# f( H
Wright said it’s the second fire at Dupont Estates in less than a week. She said this one will stay with her for the long haul. A mother herself, Wright said she can’t stop thinking about her neighbor and her four children, who Wright likely heard in their last moments.
0 _. E* D8 w2 X* u8 H
2 K% X6 H+ l1 N& ]) \, s* E! |$ k“I don’t know if they could even see me, if they could hear me over the flames. I don’t know what was going on there. I know they were terrified,” said Wright. " [5 X% C0 H6 h: h- s
( c% X  X/ g& c& W9 l
We may learn the names of the victims after their autopsies, which have been scheduled for the coming days.1 {- P% a% O; }2 U

4 G1 h! P3 v  t* e* S# O% {  V
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
 楼主| 发表于 2022-4-25 13:23 | 显示全部楼层
下面是google 翻译的
& y& x- W: p2 t. \' Z0 I: c- L, I5 ]( Q
印第安纳州奥特韦恩市——周四早上,四名儿童在韦恩堡的移动房屋火灾中丧生。
2 ]0 w' _0 K$ a4 G! k$ v
: t* [6 V9 D3 U, z% m+ z; }据韦恩堡的 NBC 报道,消防员在上午 8 点 30 分左右被叫到杜邦庄园。消防员说,当他们到达时,移动房屋被火焰吞没。
0 s6 g# S5 H8 h4 `* L+ A4 M& Z
9 ~. l* |- q( b. l( w4 u# T# n四名成年人能够离开家,但发现四名幼儿死亡。; l! Z8 l% S' f8 n7 e

7 y7 ?* b; _4 A( h2 K+ w/ x4 m3 A“我整天都在哭,”住在附近的谢尔比赖特说。 “我听到了狗的声音。我听到孩子们的尖叫声,然后一秒钟后,我什么也看不见了。火势变大了。”( p: R7 |. W4 U! h& _) h) B  D6 ?" X

~" W  H4 \' M! q赖特说,她用扫帚柄打破了后窗,试图进去,但烟太多了。
+ L8 w  n  r- j, V$ A8 W
2 _( B# G' ^& h* s) t1 z; M“我听到的只是,‘救命,妈妈!’只有婴儿在哭,狗也在哭。这就是我所听到的,”赖特说。
0 ?0 |( i5 k9 I& R+ F; o, B/ K
% ^0 t* Z$ M* T" P% Z% ?, u/ R“我试图冲破前门,”隔壁邻居 Hunter Desjardin 谈到他为拯救孩子所做的努力时说。 “我把空调拉出来了。火焰被吞没了,以至于……你进不去。”
( t* f3 {" k6 z- z- Z8 Y& B
* z$ ~( w* a. X9 d9 Z2 @消防人员在接到第一个 911 报警电话后的 5 分钟内赶到现场,但表示他们花了 20 分钟才将火势控制住,这样他们才能进入现场。当他们这样做时,他们找到了四个孩子,据报道他们都在 10 岁以下。
& Z2 g5 r/ `4 L1 c* }2 F) F8 n1 [- @, Y9 R, Y
目击者称,孩子们的母亲和其他三名成年人设法逃脱并被送往地区医院。
" k* p* t+ V0 [* \3 r, v" }
. U" U+ T5 Q( Y5 X: R) O+ _“我跑过房子,尖叫着,‘着火了!’”成功逃出的成年人之一特拉维斯·加里森 (Travis Garrison) 说。加里森说,他和姐姐、她的男朋友以及孩子们的母亲住在这所房子里。 “她跑到我面前问她的孩子是否还好,我告诉她他们还在里面,我跑到前门试图把它打开,但它打不开。我一直听到孩子们的尖叫和尖叫,我们对此无能为力,”加里森说。 “她只是心烦意乱,躺在地上,”赖特说。州消防局长花了一天时间调查起火原因,但没有说明火灾是否可疑。赖特说,这是不到一周内杜邦庄园发生的第二起火灾。她说这个会一直陪着她。赖特本人是一位母亲,她说她不能停止想起她的邻居和她的四个孩子,赖特可能在最后时刻听到了他们的声音。 “我不知道他们是否能看到我,是否能在火焰中听到我的声音。我不知道那里发生了什么。我知道他们很害怕,”赖特说。我们可能会在安排在未来几天进行的尸检后得知受害者的姓名。
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
 楼主| 发表于 2022-4-26 09:22 | 显示全部楼层
我感觉大部分国人发生这种灾难,都会先想着孩子。这样孩子被烧死的可能性就小了很多。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-29 09:07 , Processed in 0.114752 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.