发表于 2020-3-12 09:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
谁想试试这个机会?咱上边有人,可以被优先考虑。合同工或是固定工可以谈。
& C: i: l3 {! D
+ i+ u( S+ n% ]6 I+ }0 k. BTitle – Control System Programmer
3 ?% |  L' s+ f8 Y. T5 x+ `. X0 _Location – Oakville, ON
( W- L( W) E: C* q2 L; `Duration – 9 months+ _5 {; e- p4 ]4 [& `9 w# y8 W

. o6 A4 Y% c2 fEssential Responsibilities:8 J9 P: l9 N- }8 ~' e

B' @- E  P7 _5 O- M$ n3 L0 KPLC, HMI and SCADA programming of control systems in a variety of platforms for water and wastewater treatment systems.$ t- s6 {, u0 w3 t2 [
Configuration and testing of PLC data and IO networks.* _7 j7 Q! b6 \. f
Read and process engineering documents, including P&IDs, process design guidelines, Electrical Schematics, Communications Network Architecture and engineering best practices guides.
1 k9 F6 j) A6 K6 l7 N) vCollaborate in cross-functional project team discussions and meetings, and proactively seek relevant details for programming deliverables.  l7 O$ z* ]3 u% `
Interpret and follow contract and customer specifications5 ~- @' O2 s7 ?; \* d6 l
Contribute to the design of process controls strategies and documentation with operator and equipment safety in mind.
% Q$ S2 j, K) U2 k0 H* W$ M$ ~Manage budget, scope and schedule and report risks and opportunities to project managers in timely manner.
: `) e( T& i/ V  @! o! Q' NLead/coordinate/guide other automation programming resources for projects as needed
) ^6 M) k* q2 f! @. Y7 KCommunicate in a formal, professional, and technical manner to various audiences' e! F* E# }1 Y( P8 n' P- H
Provide timely support for field service teams during commissioning, trouble-shooting, and issue resolution0 O+ E0 `8 H. @
Work with 3rd-party system integrators to coordinate plant design and operation as needed
3 `" q" H8 |  IEstablish, maintain, implement and follow standard practices for programming.* f7 y# |' z4 T( o* m6 m8 U
Execute projects for a wide variety of Water Treatment Technologies (including Ion Exchange, Immersed and Pressurized Ultra Filtration, Membrane Bioreactors, Reverse Osmosis, Electro Deionization, Electrodialysis Reversal, Thermal, Conventional)3 ~( l# M- c1 b2 N6 C/ P
Participate in customer witnessed FAT, SAT and other related Control System checkouts as needed
6 y- k* g) E2 v& }4 z, d: E" m) i9 q* sWork with internal stakeholders to provide input up front in the project cycle including bids, design reviews and factory testing: K: ]& i' M4 }, @4 S
Lead internal initiatives aimed at improving the automation team and greater business and independently drive to closure9 C" x8 j7 x, |2 c; J5 E
Occasional domestic travel (~15%) for client meetings or customer site visits.
9 d7 [& [4 _. g! N 7 v3 A) `: N  d; G
Requirements:
5 c' g; u* T" p# U& i# f% Z+ ~
7 R3 L5 i4 ]$ {  f- kQualifications/Requirements:
, G' M* u/ ?0 v8 C1 y
5 p! W7 V9 z4 N* y+ gBachelor's Degree in Engineering or Equivalent from an accredited University or College0 r9 B% b9 Z% U) v  u
Two to five years' experience developing Rockwell based PLC, HMI and SCADA programs for process control applications.  p: X& c- m0 I" l" N
Automation testing experience (simulation and/or field environment)
' Q, ~& J$ k- Q- u) F+ |Experience interpreting process control documents.# y2 h3 B9 Z8 H  b
Excellent written/verbal communication skills and problem-solving abilities! Y, J0 e- _! l, X
Proven ability to follow set of procedures and standards, and extrapolate new concepts from established standards3 G" v0 M2 H& [6 T
Knowledge of and/or demonstrated ability to learn equipment and processes related to SUEZ WTS products and systems including but not limited to RO/ED, UF/MBR, Ion Exchange, Thermal and Conventional technologies
6 x* h* w1 T2 g9 kValid passport and driver's license.( h2 l2 m) a( ?
* {) b) t6 `$ l8 U
Desired Characteristics:! L- K6 I9 w5 y

# K5 t8 m* Z% ^) U! ?( z$ aStrong focus on customer relationships (external/internal). Understands balance between customer and  teams
+ g# K' K, U: \. |8 I/ d# YUnderstanding of hydraulics and fundamentals of fluid mechanics and previous experience with water treatment systems
) ?7 a, f* x+ S' u- Z& @Strong knowledge of water/wastewater process: Understand biological processes, disinfection, BOD, coagulation, etc.' c, x$ K! s: k, A3 r7 X! B
Mechanical experience particularly with water treatment equipment (pumps, valves, instrumentation, relief valves, regulators, pneumatic systems, etc.)
1 }+ \5 F" b8 f8 d. C7 ?Electrical experience particularly with electrical panels and water treatment equipment
( D) a3 z, N- L' t% OAbility to operate under pressure on tight timelines while producing detailed and accurate documents9 i0 _$ \# x( ^9 _/ q
Ability to quickly shift focus from one technical issue to another while maintaining commitment to accuracy and precision! p, @( W2 L3 A5 y, E
Ability to schedule, prioritize and manage numerous projects simultaneously3 ~# t  U/ S4 }2 z- M; T
Professional Engineer designation
鲜花(726) 鸡蛋(2)
发表于 2020-3-12 09:48 | 显示全部楼层
赞好心
$ p$ c) \9 e: A% b& J2 V9 h& [5 k  A6 H* A4 R
赞“上边有人”
鲜花(257) 鸡蛋(21)
 楼主| 发表于 2020-3-12 09:55 | 显示全部楼层
wantU 发表于 2020-3-12 09:483 x1 W. j- f0 ~
赞好心  w4 ^5 x+ Z* {

; I1 T* d, x# ]0 N, _0 q赞“上边有人”
7 i; t0 s1 N- ^8 o* v7 P
赞 “赞好心”,谢谢
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-21 03:28 , Processed in 0.102752 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.