找回密码
 注册
查看: 1196|回复: 0

Full transcript of Trump's speech on US Syria strike

[复制链接]
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2017-4-6 20:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/ ... al-attack.html?_r=0* F8 O5 ~9 n: p: S6 P: g, s) [) s

, j+ i  M, e& h5 d/ [& k. NMy fellow Americans,: [& x, e3 o3 g; I6 n
On Tuesday, Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad launched a horrible chemical weapons attack on innocent civilians using a deadly nerve agent.
* A8 X+ |+ S2 }* b7 m1 I0 BAssad choked out the lives of innocent men, women and children. It was a slow and brutal death for so many. Even beautiful babies were cruelly murdered in this very barbaric attack.1 H" w$ ^3 v, t* e1 V
No child of god should ever suffer such horror.( I5 x6 G3 L5 t( e" ]8 D7 R
Tonight I ordered a targeted military strike on the airfield in Syria from where the chemical attack was launched.
' P0 p. D3 n/ i' ?6 a( k& |! d8 RIt is in this vital national security interest of the United States to prevent and deter the spread and use of deadly chemical weapons.
/ U$ x2 G: u+ o+ M3 x3 |There can be no dispute that Syria used banned chemical weapons, violated its obligations under the chemical weapons convention, and ignored the urging of the UN security council.
# T. ]! H  h5 g9 w1 e6 `+ o5 \6 GYears of previous attempts at changing Assad’s behaviour have all failed and failed very dramatically.
9 }  I, r. K. Z' SAs a result the refugee crisis continues to deepen and the region continues to destabilise, threatening the United States and its allies.
+ @, i/ m5 m6 f; M4 b0 ^1 s; cTonight I call on all civilised nations to join us in seeking to end the slaughter and bloodshed in Syria, and also to end terrorism of all kinds and all types.
+ B' }; l; {- s) gWe ask for god’s wisdom as we face the challenge of our very troubled world.
% y4 u; Q, o# K! p( s0 qWe pray for the lives of the wounded and for the souls of those who have passed.
' G' p! V' [! C* E+ DAnd we hope that as long as America stands for justice that peace and harmony will in the end prevail.8 S7 Z& W/ P' c: `/ N- j  r! b
Goodnight and god bless America and the entire world. Thank you.
# m7 h* j- G  Y1 m Read: Full transcript of Trump's speech on US Syria strike
  G7 M/ h" \( ^8 r$ q
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-23 02:18 , Processed in 0.130518 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.