找回密码
 注册
查看: 642|回复: 0

[出租] U of A 近大学UA2区大卧室出租,独立出入

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2015-4-26 11:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
近大学UA4区大卧室出租。离学校很近,公车站步行1分钟。每月仅690 (说明在爱成中文网看到每月立减$30-->660/月),水电暖网家具全包,车库免费另送大学UA2区停车牌。可短租4个月起。有独立entrance,洗衣机烘干机微波炉大冰箱,房间有私人冰箱,大花园带苹果树和BBQ烤炉。现在即可入住。欢迎看房 。7802920708 小光; c, @" z. a; k0 P4 o

% J# p, p# h5 sThis spacious bedroom in a single detached house with big yard and apple tree is available since May 1, 2015. It is located in UA-4 district, which means it is very close to the University of Alberta, you will need a parking permit to park by the curb (you will get one for free upon request). 1 min walking to the nearest bus station (Route 9, 51, 57 and more). You will have a private entry in the building, which means you can get in and out of the building without going through any common area shared with other roommate. Huge backyard and BBQ range best for summer time with your friends! Kitchen, bathroom, garage and laundries (washer and dryer) are shared. All utilities including gas, water, electricity, heating, laundry, high speed unlimited WIFI, front way curb parking and garage. The monthly rent is all you pay. This property is well maintained and managed by undergraduate student, enjoy an easily life with friendly roommate and work hard towards your career goal! 9 i6 \% i6 Q7 R$ a

1 r& q) F) ?4 C6 R( H' O9 E# ^Minimum 4 month lease required with guaranteed priority for lease extension. No smoking or pet allowed. 2 _( A  B1 L  L
' T0 `+ a* {- G$ r1 N
Give me a shout or drop me a line to schedule a virtual tour this now!  ]1 I. T( ]3 u; t/ ?, @

1 t) c; q) b6 t+ D. i1 |* y% ~& I
Untitled.jpg
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-18 08:57 , Processed in 0.078447 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.