Five Ways to Make Decision Easily 果断做出决定的五种方法

[复制链接]
鲜花(1394) 鸡蛋(16)
发表于 2014-11-15 04:31 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
转帖
" t  }' ^) {. m8 y5 r" M0 ?9 X" I6 j; g/ Y
1.Test them against your values.
+ `. ]0 {' c5 W* cSo many times we have to make decisionswithout a framework and no way to judge between two choices. When faced with a tricky decision, it’s often a good idea to line up your choices and ask “Which one of these most honor’s the things that mean the most tome”.
3 |4 ?5 A0 V# b3 [" l8 L2 Q1 _The decision that’s most in line with the things that mean the most to you—your core values—will be the best decision for you. That might not be the simplest or most practical, but because it fits with who you are and what’s most important to you it will always be the best decision for you.8 h" n( l5 C9 \# l* ~
1.用自己的价值观来评定。
/ n0 F7 ]" k( e1 B; d很多次我们会面临两个选择,却又没有一个框架和判断的方法来帮我们做出决定。当我们难以抉择时,通常有一个好主意就是把所有的选择按重要与否的顺序排列,然后问一下自己“这些选择中哪一个让我觉得最重要”。
' G2 f* D  `7 S5 J- i6 F  [你所做的决定是这条选择链里对你来说最重要的——你的核心价值观——将会是你最好的选择。这也许不是最简单的或者最现实的,但却是最适合你的。对你来说最重要的才是最好的选择。# n$ V% X  a. V! C) g/ H7 G$ A
2. Trust your gut.
1 d6 s0 [4 E* ]. y* p- {. AWhen I was growing up I used to love rainy Sunday afternoons watching “Columbo”, especially the bit at the end where he’d sidle up to the Bad Guy, say “Just one more thing” and then proceed to blow apart the bad guys alibi. Just brilliant.1 k6 }+ ~* R! p. z
What Colombo had bundles of was a great trust in his intuition. In every episode, from the very moment he first meets the bad guy, he knows “whodunnit”—and he always trusts that.7 S5 `7 p5 ^% j3 D  A! O
So look at what your intuition tells you is the “right” decision for you. Forget about all the“what if’s” and the myriad, tiny details—what is your gut telling you? Listen to your intuition. It knows what it’s talking about., i+ M7 P! _* n& ^0 G
2. 相信自己的直觉。
! S0 g# ?% W6 Y在成长的过程中,我常喜欢在下雨的星期天下午看《神探科伦坡》,我特别喜欢最后那个片段,他悄悄地走近坏人说“还有一件事情”,然后把他们无力的辩解驳得体无完肤并道出他们的罪状。多么有智慧的人啊。
, D: R; o* s, z$ S他总是对他的直觉深信不疑。在每一个案子中,最初见到犯罪者时直觉就会告诉他“就是这个人”——他总是深信自己的直觉。- j/ I! Z) `4 b5 V5 [! {
所以,看看你的直觉告诉你究竟哪个选择是“正确”的吧。不要去想那些“如果这样将会怎样”和无数的微小细节——你的直觉告诉你什么了?相信你的直觉,它跟你一样了解整件事情。
! D/ Z, H6 n( l- k) y0 g# p3. It just doesn’t matter.- K+ I) \: _8 ?  ^# i
My decision between breakfast cereals wasn’t a biggie. Whichever one I chose, there were never going to be any huge consequences and the ripples from that decision wouldn’t have been felt much further than the end of my spoon. Sometimes it just doesn’t matter which way you go.0 {- E6 [4 R+ o
Going round in circles is only going to make you dizzy, so stop it.
+ r4 m6 C: {4 b% e3. 不要过于纠结。# t) l2 \9 e- ~( e
对于早餐吃什么谷物类食品并不重要,无论我选择吃哪一种,都不会产生重大的影响,而且这种决定带来的任何感觉早在我吃完最后一勺饭时就已烟消云散。有时候,选哪一种都没有关系。
2 }* j% a5 x( M/ n陷入循环的思考只会让你头晕,所以不如立刻停止。
$ N3 q7 \: P0 V+ m4. Have enough information.
- t4 i0 e7 h- H5 N8 |Go and get the facts before you make a complex decision. By all means weigh up the pro’sand con’s so that you can get an understanding of what’s behind a choice. But be careful—there’s a huge difference between knowing enough to make a choice, and knowing everything to make a choice.% O8 X8 n3 W3 R1 c9 h4 @$ {! u) `7 [  ^
When you feel yourself pursuing every fact or every piece of information before you make a decision, stop yourself. Ask “What do I really need to know to make this decision” and focus your efforts on getting the best information relatively quickly, rather than pursuing all of the information you could get your hands on given a longer period of time., Y7 ?/ [. f: O, V5 }, ]0 V; O. `4 \
4. 尽可能多地搜集信息。
3 O' P7 R, ]8 l, U! Q- I5 F! H在你做一个复杂的决定前先去搜集足够的事实数据。务必权衡一下利弊,这样你就能清晰地了解每种选择的后果。但是请注意,对某事足够了解而做出决定和对某事完全彻底了解而做出决定,两者具有很大的不同。
! T# s- \# Z- e/ r6 k当你感觉在试图寻找每一点事实或逐一排查信息来作出你的抉择时,请暂停。问一问自己“要做出这个选择我真正需要知道的是什么”。相对于逐一地搜寻所有的信息,迅速且集中地找一些相对而言比较重要的数据将会省下很多时间。4 q; B) ?, [' W  z
5. Respect your doubts.
, W, `6 j/ v" Z0 @8 B3 X* }We all naturally shy away from change, and we’ve developed a whole bunch of tricks that make it easy for us to avoid making decisions and stay exactly where we are. That part of you is often called the “Gremlin”, and it’s the part of you that would rather avoid making decisions altogether rather than run the risk of making a bad one or screwing up.
, X6 R, A# k' Z, u, B1 n9 Y2 ]0 mYour Gremlin is not the same thing as having doubts, which are valid concerns about a possible course of action, or reasonable concerns about what might be in store. Your doubts can help you prepare for change and get ready for what could happen.
' P" e6 y7 }) x# ^Your Gremlin is adept at feeding on your doubts and using them to get you to stay put, so knowing the difference between your Gremlin and your valid doubts helps you clarify what’s real and what’s imagined, what’s relevant and what’s irrelevant.
' Y2 a- R) \) ]5. 尊重自己的怀疑。( p' F* o; Q  ]7 k: Z1 |
当面对改变的时候我们都会本能的逃避,我们会找一堆谎话来欺骗自己做出决定,继续留在原地不动。那时的你是个“胆小鬼”,那样的你宁可不做决定也不要冒风险去做一个坏的、糟糕的选择。
/ R+ x! R- ?1 q9 S3 X这种怯懦不同于怀疑,怀疑是对行动中可能发生的事情或者潜藏事物的合理有效的担心。怀疑可以帮助你为潜在的变化做好准备。0 \" n4 b* a# ?  f
你的怯懦擅长以你的疑虑作为假象让你停滞不前,所以分清楚胆小鬼和合理的疑虑将帮助你分清现实与幻想,相关的和不相干的因素。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-23 09:23 , Processed in 0.268624 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.