找回密码
 注册
查看: 1650|回复: 12

我今天又拿了票。

[复制链接]
鲜花(173) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2006-1-20 21:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
今 天我看到警察车在我后面,我打灯再转lane,他不过。一直平走。走了一条多街,我要转左,(吖,唔识打叻)so I switched back to the left lane and then signaled to turn left. $ {# o* t0 t2 T9 W9 |
Suddenly the car behind me turned the siren on. I wasn't sure if that was for me so I turned left and pulled to the side.0 C: s3 M# W! F
! Y6 v, O: ~7 x
"Can I have your driver license and registration please?" he said.1 r# }+ ]% E4 A* x6 C0 e5 m
"What was the problem officer?"I enquired." ]- ]  e& [% r5 H
4 T; H& d, j7 _' n$ @  e4 r: H
"Just stay here" so he walked away with my stuffs in his hand.8 e/ ?2 k& r/ B" W' ^
Ten long minutes later. He reappeared by my window and said,"My partner and I saw you changing lane without signaling sir."
0 K( O& N7 E5 ?. i3 `"Oh,excuse me but I was just trying to let you pass" I objected.) F0 i$ R. y/ S2 D$ G- w
"no, I mean the second time when you changed lane."5 y4 ]3 m* d& K9 v5 X) B
I think he was pissed off that I cut in front of him.& l7 u( \! g1 o8 A  K; l' {

. f4 ]( O( i$ n/ S"Sorry sir, could you excuse me this time, after all I was trying to let you pass first, but......"
9 B- V: J7 u/ ?2 Y0 |% @8 g8 X"No but"he continuously mumbling,"do you always ask for free food in the restaurant?'& }7 @+ K& U; N: q# _1 ]* c; }
Then I said" for it, no point arguing just do what you have to do"
) ]& ~/ i. H5 P# H5 s' F2 z1 P+ o7 ^4 [# j  W/ N
We both walked back to the police car and I saw  another tiny police woman inside, so I waved "hi there'.
+ b0 w/ Q" D# EThe policeman finished writing the ticket and said,"here,  you are free to go now,' he then got back in his car.
' w6 L, i' i8 t& s
3 L5 U, J, ]$ H* u; H2 `& [I look at the $115 ticket and said "holy cow, you're robbing me.", O, g0 I3 a! [8 y1 s! R  \/ V
Then I pulled out a toonie and placed it on their hood and said this is the tip for your friend there."
) d" M4 ]) y7 r( f( R
" ]  W$ K; U$ j+ Q' R8 r8 {: ]Woo. The policeman turned red and glared at me "look buddy, I am going to issue you another ticket for bribery."6 w3 N. Q& ~4 p0 m1 W
"Bribery?, no hell, just tips for your friend there."
4 y4 ^$ h* O0 b' E  I/ ?: h1 o, V- j4 p9 v0 K) x
Oh boy, he tried to pretent to open the door but she giggling and held him back."/ v/ V3 g' t5 k0 X& y/ W0 A
# v1 z% l& |6 B! v( Z/ k1 j2 k
So I left. When I made the turn again, they were still quarrelling.  m: m0 i" ^) l" t# N
My wife gave me shit "you always play around and when are you going to stop it."
& k  }4 i; C$ j* g
& ?! Q5 P' g2 C I don't  know why I am still laughing my guts out as I am typing now but it costed my $117. 哈哈。
鲜花(9) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-1-20 22:36 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈,你胆子不小啊,警察也要调戏.好样的.
鲜花(40) 鸡蛋(7)
发表于 2006-1-21 01:19 | 显示全部楼层

i almost got a ticket too.

anyhow..the cops dat pulled me over sometime last yr was just trying to be an asshole, he must've had a bad day or wutever...here is wut happened.# v3 T" g: _$ y  }$ X7 L( L2 U; m
i was driving down a section of the road where the speed limit suddenly drops to 50km/h...i stopped at an intersection for a redlite, here camethis asian kid stopped for the lite as well, pulled at my shoulder, rode in a civic coupe,music was loud, the bitch by his side was slutty..anywayz..just those types of civic riders ppl usually see on the street.not being stereotype here, but those asian kids in civic are  usually not my favourite, especially with their cocky face..i mean wut feels so good about riding in some a bit over 100 hps one of a million cars like civic?: d* u, ?; L( E
anywayz...i decided to give this kid a lesson...4 u  n! a" Z2 {' j/ t/ f# Y* {4 h  X
we did not go over the speed limit anywayz..just kinda played around with each other..and apparently..i got so much ahead of him just from 0-55km/h...., w- _8 E7 k' g6 E  v7 G) x0 q( f
here is where the story began...a flash lite suddenly went on from the middle of no where..this cop was approaching...we both slowed down...it sux the cop just changed into my lane and followed my ass..he flashed his high beam to inform me dat i am the one dat is gonna got totally screwed tonite..(jealous of the winner?)4 b+ Y0 m, H- u
cop:ur drivers licence and registration plz
/ G3 I. ^  [* r) b0 `me:here they are...may i ask u why u pulled me over?"
0 {- \4 a! e# P7 G$ a; Q9 ecop:only talk when u r spoken to(wut an asshole eh!): ^; n( c, V+ z; r/ R( ~6 U
me:ok..." ^. ^- i9 q  p$ L$ c* F
10 mins later.....& u7 x+ b$ V, t; k8 u; Q; P
cop:did u notice how fast u were going?
' v7 m7 R7 u3 J, H, Hme:i am pretty sure i was going somewhere from 50-55
* y" T1 U" g) @/ B4 o; i8 |cop:did u notice the speed limit in this zone?1 S1 c$ F: l& v7 I5 m5 t' U; _0 Z
me:hmmm...50?
/ W' b: n. h$ [1 N- q( d# A6 t3 n* rcop:so are you sure you were not speeding?
$ d. x* h8 I8 H4 K( sme:yes, i am positive.
% L+ E! ?6 P/ X+ Q& l" s/ Ucop:can u explain to me wut happened while u stopped in that intersection?
) G3 B" }2 p; ]1 h0 xme:oh..well...i stopped there for the redlite, and when the green was on..i just went thru it...
/ ?1 I* }4 `# |$ x8 s* `cop:based on my several yrs of experience ,i noticed some street-racing-like behaviour was being conducted by u and possibily by the other guy in dat dark color honda.
+ N* H7 n2 `. |& l: T4 B, {5 bme:oh..really??did i???oh..sorry officer..i know i usually stick on the first gear for a bit of longer than others..but dat was just my personal driving habbit..i did not try to race nobody.+ a$ A' b5 ~! o% d2 H( O3 n
cop:u think u can talk your way out like dat?dat does not sound like a driving habbit with engine revving dat loud..
) T' I! {6 g) a" g" M1 y5 t0 Qme:oh..due to all respect, officer..i never doubt about ur experience, but i did not intend to race at that intersection at all..i mean..who wanna race a civic anywayz???
! z# N! ]' m5 n2 O" f8 V  hcop(laugh out loud):ok..so wut is the story about ur headlites, did u conduct any modification on them?+ J  j) n4 @: x
me:wut about them?wut do u mean by modification:
* I- s8 `0 M! o& C$ Ncop:anything dat is not directly from manufacture( l5 c" p0 ~4 x$ K* K! D& K' F! R
me:oh..i am pretty sure everything is original from manufacture.! }" G  K7 b, z" ^% q9 a: w5 R
cop:even the light bulbs?
+ d, M' o5 o; q, w% U0 xme:oh...welll..i did buy those after market silver bulbs to get a better sight in the dark..- x# j9 B2 {0 M) I0 H
cop:oh..ok..so there ARE illegall modification on your car then! M: o3 c1 y6 ]
me:wut do u mean illegal?i bought those bulbs from canadian tires..so u think the lite bulbs dat i purchased in canadian tires are not legal??so where i can buy legal lite bulbs then?????, F2 ~$ X+ l9 N
cop:first of all,based on my observation,the unusual much higher brightness than manufacture lite bulbs from your aftermarket ones do affect the visions of other drivers on the street.u've gotta change them back to the manufacture ones...
, m  u& N+ n' h* ~( H: x5 m8 @and also, u can buy xmas decoration lites from canadian tire as well.but dat does not mean u put them on ur car is legall..do u get wut i am trying to say here?% j' e6 y# c7 U5 P9 }$ P) k( Q( g1 N# o
me:yes officer..
9 r. ^+ i% M  s# a( @1 Dcop:i could've issued u a ticket for street racing...XXX bucks, ilegal modification ...XXX bucks..changing lane without signal..XXX bucks...but wut the hell..i am gonna just let u go tonite..i do not even know why i am doing this..but drive safely and have a good evening gentleman...# B1 [( r* E$ ~( d4 d$ f
8 {# Z2 }' G% w2 C7 V2 {3 R
i was lucky..
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-1-21 01:19 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
好像警察不会允许你从车里出来吧?还会让你从兜里掏点东西来戏弄他们?不要误导那些没吃过票的人。' v  `) d1 c2 f* x

+ r  G- n5 r4 f遇到警察,一定要老老实实在车里呆着,把车窗摇下,要驾照就给他,然后拿着罚单准备改天出庭或者准备交罚款。人家不会让你出来,不会跟你废话。如果你真的做点什么多余的动作,他们会非常紧张,会态度极为恶劣的对你大叫。如果还不老实,谁也不知道他们会对你做出点什么。就是对你做了点什么,你也是咎由自取。/ r$ b! N& L9 U- r4 d% c
% [8 V0 l1 z- z# W& |# C& D/ q* N; G
所以一定注意。
9 A" _% b: o/ Y& O6 z8 @  P. W! M) R0 T5 S( d& I! g0 Y
[ 本帖最后由 平常 于 2006-1-21 00:25 编辑 ]
鲜花(173) 鸡蛋(1)
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-21 10:40 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 平常 于 2006-1-21 00:19 发表& S/ n3 F8 c; t" S/ C4 E
好像警察不会允许你从车里出来吧?还会让你从兜里掏点东西来戏弄他们?不要误导那些没吃过票的人。
# G5 _& |7 U: Z- a0 w2 L" L9 P0 U" e& ^) |/ Z, Z0 A% S# {
遇到警察,一定要老老实实在车里呆着,把车窗摇下,要驾照就给他,然后拿着罚单准备改天出庭或者准备交罚款。 ...
8 m0 I* h% \5 a1 A
1 W; d& c8 n% y( O5 m+ M# `' B8 y
polices are not devils, if you cooperated and gave them everything they needed to finish their job. You don't have to sit in your own car for ten minutes especially after they finished their lectutre unless you try to run away. Then they might shoot you.
/ C9 G1 S, u$ S9 u& p8 QI am sure anybody got at least one ticket if they been driving daily for over 20 years.& P$ q$ T# R6 q" m5 W1 C  }
Just be careful.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-1-21 11:30 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 三硝基甲苯 于 2006-1-21 00:19 发表
2 Y1 R- H$ [% Q' \8 Qanyhow..the cops dat pulled me over sometime last yr was just trying to be an asshole, he must've had a bad day or wutever...here is wut happened.
5 m/ V8 B9 n1 ri was driving down a section of the road where th ...

% B5 e: n. u% L/ P& }( R* l' m9 \6 h! `& }
WTF? u think that's rough?? and gangsta? mothafcuking nigga! i race on jasper ave with my hommies all the time, and u don't no 法克 about moded civics, u think changing ur headlights are da shit?? 法克 u, u disgrace street racing. and WTF is wrong with azn kids with civic+loud rap musics? o, do they have to be in ur shitty acura 1.6? RSX? TL? 3.2?  man, i thought u know better than that, tons of my hommies have smokin' hot civics, never seen a civic with 350hps?  bud, next time if u want to race pls tell me! we smoke ur ass anyday! ehehehhehheeheh' T9 R" J8 U* o% K

8 O( z+ u: n! Xand don't even pretend u r rough, u ain't shit on the streets...
鲜花(173) 鸡蛋(1)
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-21 12:26 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
吖啊。 干吗你们又吵?% m/ {% g: w& N% Z7 X4 h0 Q3 x
每人的生活方式不通。驾驶安全的总是好的点。我跟你们不是好好的共存吗?不要再吵了,总有见面的一天,中国人还是别伤了和气的好。$ ^8 s: n9 z6 W& x5 ?& t
平常兄啊,  you are missing something in your hormone and I got too much.# M4 K1 L+ u1 p( \
我跟中国的国策一样:5 j: D6 B$ g" z; }% m& J
      十五年奋斗,五年的计划,以后的日子不要白活啊。
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-1-21 15:42 | 显示全部楼层
kingsnake, i'm just look down to those ppl like Trinitrotoluene, he is the kinda person that's a disgrace to chinese ppl. fcuk! i wish to *greet* him some day, and teach him a good lesson, and show him how to be like a chinese!
5 J$ J9 A! F% L" s8 f' p
$ _% |- U# Y" R& B7 l0 d% ^Kingsnake, i've got nothing against u, U R THE MAN!! giving the popo chick 2 bucks?! ahahahahhaahhaha, i'll do it some day too!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-1-22 11:01 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
那天我带着三思,开车也cut in front of police car.被警察跟了一段路之后pull over.最后警察没罚我.后来我说:那是我帮警察开路呢.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-1-22 11:33 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
I'd say never play with cops-
鲜花(173) 鸡蛋(1)
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-22 11:43 | 显示全部楼层
tutu:   你败了两次给我,有奖给我吗?
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-1-22 11:52 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 kingsnake 于 2006-1-22 10:43 发表
5 N. l8 B& M0 E" q! ^4 e- i9 atutu:   你败了两次给我,有奖给我吗?

+ s/ n1 m! w/ d/ M7 K, v/ L" y/ Q9 Q; J6 f: \
  ?. D. f5 l4 d$ H
NOT 败 TO YOU BUT TO COPS! SO NOTHING FOR YOU.
鲜花(173) 鸡蛋(1)
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-22 11:56 | 显示全部楼层
同言同羽 置业良晨
原帖由 tutu 于 2006-1-22 10:52 发表
- B* c2 |' Q; e& @( S" x' L& L$ S' b! i, h, c! \

/ w4 A* d5 I; ]- N4 L
. Y& j; |/ n4 c9 |NOT 败 TO YOU BUT TO COPS! SO NOTHING FOR YOU.

" ^  r, N7 }9 a- G* ]* M4 W+ U' Z2 S; X
哈哈. So you got nailed too.7 h/ j+ F) C/ n: A7 j3 |
Be Careful, the fine is getting stiffer this year.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-3 21:52 , Processed in 0.121580 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On, APC On.