[招聘信息] Development Manager

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-12 08:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / Volunteer Alberta# T' s/ m* g7 ~
Learn about our work online: www.volunteeralberta.ab.ca
* _7 h0 z4 z# [2 m# E
4 Q$ r/ N2 \, `Position: Development Manager, Rural Community Leadership Program / Contract: Full Time / Terms: June 15, 2010 – June 1, 2012 / Location: Edmonton / Compensation range: $45,000 - $49,000 / Application Deadline: open until suitable candidate is found.' H$ b0 M, [8 g. n& R5 B! x. d$ R

! u& y7 V( f  [1 b: y: _Abstract: The Development Manager will work with Volunteer Alberta’s Project Manager to achieve the goals/objectives of the Rural Community Leadership Program. This is a partnership project, funded in part by Rural Alberta’s Development Fund, designed to strategically develop the competencies of rural community leaders, organizations, and networks, ensuring the long-term viability and prosperity of Alberta communities. 8 \0 P+ R, `: q" l9 y
2 p' j) C% @) d! y+ c5 E" n% K
The Development Manager will manage the development, application and sustainability of an interactive, one-stop technology portal enabling non-profit/voluntary sector organizations to quickly and easily access professional development training based on leadership competencies established by the program. The Development Manager will promote the Rural Community Leadership Program and actively recruit service providers to populate the Professional Development Portal with a catalogue of training opportunities correlated with leadership competencies for the non-profit/voluntary sector.  ( Y( m- i# v% z4 C. @! N8 X+ ^
6 q5 V% {1 d- [" C3 d% g' D" w
Primary Duties & Responsibilities – The Development Manager will be responsible for the following outcomes: Development and Operation of Professional Development Portal (PD Portal); Project Marketing and Promotion; Reporting and Evaluation.- K/ [* T: i8 V+ }

; d* @) O1 G- h& rKey Qualifications: you will have a university degree + 1-3 years of communications/marketing experience, preferably in connection with or related to internet-based enterprises/services; the ability to learn quickly, think logically & have an interest in keeping up with ever-changing technology; be a self-confident, persuasive individual possessing excellent oral/written communication & presentation skills and enjoy working with people from diverse backgrounds; you have interpersonal/networking skills to maintain good working relationships with service providers/stakeholders.  
: T3 o( W# {2 y7 V! D# J: j
* D. {% j" v" _# i0 T* jPLUS: the Development Manager will use his/her flexibility and adaptability to analyze problems and find practical & timely solutions. Your outstanding organizational, time management skills & methodological approach will ensure they meet anticipated deadlines with exceptional results. ! i/ Z. j0 p) X: N2 q" i6 `% L1 l
4 W( ]6 c* G9 z0 n* Q" Q: q
TO APPLY – Submit CV/cover letter in confidence to:
9 g4 g* r# Z* s
; Y% h% J+ j8 U+ w% t( G2 MVolunteer Alberta, 217 Birks Building
4 a, r# V7 q5 B! {/ `) R( q5 v10113-104 St., Edmonton AB T5J 1A1
; Y7 L9 W7 ?# g, I5 [) s0 WRE: Rural Community Leadership Program/ n% R' |3 Q" Y9 f
E: office@volunteeralberta.ab.ca / F: 780.482.3310
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-12 10:20 | 显示全部楼层
THX。/ p8 B- O$ \8 D
Employment Opportunity / City of Edmonton Community Services+ p. G" \3 L0 s1 e1 Y1 t9 {; u
Edmonton TO APPLY Online & further details, visit:workexperience.cn
, c0 W- D2 X- H  T: o' E需要找工作的朋友可以上Work Experience(workexperience.cn)搜索工作职位,目前很多公司正在招人(全职和兼职现金工),这个招聘网站是英文版的,所以英文不好的朋友可以借助翻译软件,希望能对失业的朋友有些帮助!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-5 05:00 , Processed in 0.183785 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.