找回密码
 注册
查看: 1471|回复: 3

[招聘信息] Alberta Energy is looking for IT Security Analyst

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-8 03:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
The Alberta Department of Energy, Information Technology Branch, Strategic Planning, requires:, d  }+ M" A% q9 _5 V
% S  A, o( Z0 F% c9 m/ j' X
1 or more - IT Security Analyst(s) – Junior Level4 o& L, {2 Z2 n* G
' H& |  h+ i$ f
To assist in managing, maintaining, coordinating and monitoring the departmental IT security program full time, on a Time and Material basis. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Planning, the IT Security Analyst will work under the direction and supervision of the IT Security Manager.
) b. ^. S# S6 ?9 b) f1 I9 I: X4 Y: }4 D. X9 M; Y2 _
The candidate will be helping in the development, documentation and implementation of IT security policies, standards and processes. The candidate will assist and participate in the proceedings of the Department’s IT Technical Security Committee. The candidate will assist with programs to promote security awareness within the Department, work with other areas of the Information Technology Branch (Infrastructure, Applications, Database Administration) to identify requirements for security, as well as opportunities to improve current processes and address business needs pertaining to IT security.9 p' a$ X3 v) E& d/ K2 p

6 q1 w# X: ?+ ]# o4 J) y( X! D5 USupervisory duties are not required.
9 z9 J) P# J- w" F: c* ~( M( X& Z
) C- r% g  n8 @+ D; kThe candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills. Experience communicating with stakeholders is desirable. The candidate will be required to take direction and work collaboratively in a team environment.
+ ?% F4 W, a& r" W
" C0 K, ?! w1 i" O2 B5 BExperience working as an IT Security Analyst or IT Security Consultant or similar work experience is desirable.2 F2 k6 [  B, H5 h9 f, ]' G6 _: u% n
- C5 s# S. X& l
The candidate should have knowledge and/or working experience with one or more of the following methodologies: Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), ISO 17799, and Information Risk Analysis Methodologies (IRAM).
1 j' G8 O( A/ ~7 Y& _1 s
; w; O( `$ o# y6 y* o, B1 w8 PCertified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) designation or successful completion of the CISSP exam is desirable.
6 ?% `- N" G! b
" I, D6 k/ I  O0 |The candidate must have a diploma or a degree in Computer Science or a related field. Preference will be given for candidates having diploma, degree or higher degree in Information Systems Security Management (ISSM) or other directly related information security program.
* s, t' @3 [# w9 t( T8 K6 @8 m2 y) v" `1 \& q. n7 v8 y+ R
The successful candidate is required to adhere to the Department’s business dress code requiring that personnel present a neat appearance with appropriate clothing.
0 y; A3 E5 a/ s) r! {
" Y9 t, J3 {4 n* ]% U+ K( FPlease send your resume to DOE_HR@hotmail.com
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-8 11:15 | 显示全部楼层
energy 最近裁人的吗?
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2010-5-8 21:19 | 显示全部楼层
Hiring
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-10 19:52 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
请问energy招多少人?需要中介服务吗?
) [, b" F: D' Z  t1 @  T4 QEmployment Opportunity / City of Edmonton Community Services$ X9 S: a3 X4 Q
Edmonton TO APPLY Online & further details, visit:workexperience.cn " f: E, B- ?6 M( |5 K1 O; d: i9 o# R$ a
需要找工作的朋友可以上Work Experience(workexperience.cn)搜索工作职位,目前很多公司正在招人(全职和兼职现金工),这个招聘网站是英文版的,所以英文不好的朋友可以借助翻译软件,希望能对失业的朋友有些帮助!
老柳教车
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-5 08:59 , Processed in 0.133761 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, APC On.