找回密码
 注册
查看: 1132|回复: 2

[招聘信息] Associate Scientist II, Process Development

[复制链接]
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-3-20 20:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Job Posting Title:  Associate Scientist II, Process Development  % s- V4 ^' v2 W6 O! X' I. I
Requisition Number:  4307  
2 H& O- Q3 \! e, e0 QCountry:  Canada
+ h+ U1 [+ \; V  _ 8 r8 p# F4 i5 i$ }" q( F
State:  Alberta2 H, Q1 ^2 {+ }" l2 R) b1 F5 J2 R

8 D: A* t( J& s( p( m( T! j; g, pJob Location:  Alberta8 Z8 {: i2 D% |4 a* o- ]
! x! L( r% d. d" t
Functional Area:  RESEARCH
( L/ x7 Z1 ~( M# e( J : z3 P3 G! a8 [
Position Type:  Regular. ]1 k1 z7 e5 A* z+ k4 _

! M1 Z+ k) ~3 T! vFull-Time / Part-Time:  Full-Time
; K. p5 [/ l* \/ f. W$ J, D' a) v   ]1 {/ d: a4 j- I
Shift:  Days9 C8 j, s- [2 X. t+ s" G
  ~# x  A" {, x& i: h: t% r
Specific Responsibilities:  This role will conduct route scouting, reaction screening, and optimize chemical reactions, isolations, separations, purifications and crystallizations, as well as perform scale-up activities to demonstrate process optimization and synthetic routes for the production of active pharmaceutical ingredients. Working with minimal supervision the Associate Scientist will work on several projects performing a variety of laboratory investigations; selecting appropriate methods and techniques in performing experiments, analyzing data, and preparing related reports.. J8 E( R# G; K6 B) ?
3 Q4 o. `5 v9 j
The ideal candidate will possess an MS degree in Chemistry along with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience. The selected individual must demonstrate and apply an advanced level of understanding of organic synthesis and be able to plan and execute assigned experiments that support non-routine research activities and project goals independently. We also require the ability to perform research activities independently while working in a team setting, being well versed in literature searching and can utilize the print and electronic literature efficiently to address project issues, someone who is trained and knowledgeable on cGMP requirements, and is highly proactive and self-motivated, with good interpersonal, organizational and planning skills.) _2 i( D) ?8 ]+ [# m
7 I! t8 m9 j; B3 v* S5 G6 a; I) |8 F
Other responsibilities include:
% i5 R) Y6 [. x- O0 U- c/ h
1 V# o1 ]6 R3 i0 w. {- O* F! l) p• Recommends alternatives, researches new methods and techniques and may proactively seek out senior personnel to discuss potential solutions to problems./ J0 [! g& M7 F( ]& W4 J
• Collaborates with supervisory personnel to develop routine research methods. Frequently works cross-functionally within organization to achieve common goals.
9 V. Q0 B: \. j8 ~8 H" F• Assists R&D supervision in preparing Preliminary/Final Process Outlines and related documents and to transfer this information to the relevant department.
! _3 O, d1 o# G4 B& v• Assists R&D supervision in preparing technical documents, such as data required for development reports and Master Batch Records. May participate in reviewing MBRs.
! O+ h3 L/ S" o  E4 C% L; T• Provides technical support during process implementation in the manufacturing sites.- }6 M( X* W! B2 x: n1 u* U% S
• Participates in group/project team meetings. Presents results of work, interprets data, draws conclusions regarding presented material and nature of work.
; a/ o6 B2 k! j% k- g! t. c- ~- r• Carries out process operations as specified in the Operating Instructions following the relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) under cGMP.- n( d% m2 x, x0 B7 Z2 i
• Ensures that he/she works in a clean, tidy and safe environment and follow the procedures outlined in the relevant SOPs and the Company Safety and Environment Policy.  
9 d2 B1 J) B4 {/ N* ]Essential Duties and Job Functions:  Independently plans and executes assigned experiments that support research activities and project goals. Applies advanced level of understanding project goals and methods. Selects appropriate methods and techniques in performing experiments. Contributes to the development of project strategy. May design new experiments to advance scientific knowledge of drug substances or techniques to identify such substances. Collaborates with supervisory personnel to develop research methods. Frequently works cross-functionally within organization to achieve common goals. Recommends alternatives, researches new methods and techniques and may proactively seek out senior personnel to discuss potential solutions to problems. Participates in group meetings. Presents results of work, interprets data, draws conclusions regarding presented material and nature of work. Works independently and determines methods and techniques on new or difficult assignments. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires comprehensive evaluation of many factors. Acts as a resource for other research personnel within the company. Maintains high level of expertise through familiarity with scientific literature and applies appropriately to research projects.  
0 F7 o  b: C' c0 X, xKnowledge, Experience and Skills:  Typically requires a BS degree in discipline related to the specific nature of research being conducted, and minimum 7 years of relevant experience or a MS degree and minimum 5 years of relevant experience.Strong communication skills (both verbal and technical) and interpersonal skills are required. Must be able to participate in highly effective teams. Demonstrates ability to recognize anomalous and inconsistent results and interpret experimental outcomes. Develops skills in data analysis and ability to evaluate quality of data. Must think critically and creatively and be able to work independently, determine appropriate resources for resolution of problems and have strong organizational and planning skills.
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-20 20:49 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-3-21 19:47 | 显示全部楼层
$ f6 N% D+ ]- d, I% x) E0 V9 ~6 h9 O
Employment Opportunity / City of Edmonton Community Services
5 s6 z! ~- v  xEdmonton TO APPLY Online & further details, visit: PostDocJob.com.cn, q3 a8 x4 U+ I! n+ k2 D" ^# \
需要找工作的朋友可以上Post Doc Job(postdocjob.com.cn)搜索一下工作职位,目前很多公司正在招人(全职和兼职),这个招聘网站是英文版的,所以英文不好的朋友可以借助翻译软件,希望能对失业的朋友有些帮助!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-13 15:41 , Processed in 0.157842 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.