找回密码
 注册
查看: 960|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Sales Executive

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-3-16 11:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
PTAG is a result driven staffing firm, dedicated to providing its North American clients with qualified Leadership, Engineering, Construction and Project Management professionals, to help them achieve their business goals.
& i0 B$ f7 d4 H, B4 i0 SOur client who is a Financial Group is the seventh largest bank in North America by branches and serves approximately 17 million customers. Ranked among the world's leading on-line financial services firms, our 74,000 employees around the world offer and support a full range of financial products and services.  
3 d1 n, E8 h, O: e% ]# c' D  R. X( o
POSITION OVERVIEW:: K9 E- r9 e/ w' D; ]! A! M* b! q! W
Our client provides reliable, flexible, and easy to use card payment solutions for small, medium and large businesses. A wide selection of payment processing solutions including: Point of Sale (POS) terminals, PC Software, and E-Commerce card processing solutions that allow businesses to authorize and settle their payment card transactions electronically, whether the payment is debit or credit card.
0 t( D' W; e5 I% k  X. M+ zLOCATION:  Toronto, Edmonton and Montreal
& g8 P5 y: Q0 u, [. u7 G9 NJOB TYPE: Full Time (8:30-5:00 M- F Flexibility required)
/ A8 X. J/ J( _( F0 p' G. E* ERESPONSIBILITIES:
5 [; s! Y6 Q$ ~3 ^- l2 t1.        Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager-Merchant Services, the Sales Executive will work with the Regional Sales Manager to develop and execute the Merchant Sales strategy. Through formulation of sales objectives the Sales Executive will be accountable for sales of solutions for potential mid-market and commercial/corporate clients processing less than $5MM.
$ u4 Z9 {8 M8 g2.        Integrate planning, scheduling, estimates, progress tracking and cost control into one function
8 H2 N1 O0 v- A' s, X' E3.        Grow new merchant relationships through sales lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation through to sales closing
; F1 u' @# x3 S0 b4.        Preparation of RFP responses and proposals to attract new business, a# _4 l* Y# L2 |  i% ~
5.        Develop internal and external business networks to increase referrals
/ {5 O9 t% c4 ?& x! }6.        Develop and execute business plan aligned with Merchant Services business goals
, F3 F' N9 y* d% `9 q3 z; k) r% ~3 b7.        Support Merchant CEI improvement strategies and activities
2 x8 G7 v- b# j; W
0 Q* ^$ S: H8 A+ xQUALIFICATIONS:" w4 ~  l9 A, @6 r/ z" Y' {
1.        Proven track record of business development and relationship management
' D" s; `, F5 `, d& S2.        Require strong cold calling competencies, experience, and closing ratios& M$ q8 s2 M; g' y# d
3.        Strong relationship management skills with the ability to impact and influence individuals at all levels of the organization.# v& V7 k" }, o2 V, C% x
4.        Thorough knowledge of marketing, sales and business and development strategies! l1 T6 _% Q' j, V3 [
5.        In-depth knowledge and industry-related experience in an acquiring business to deliver on comprehensive solutions to small Merchants" U  j& D8 R6 h/ Q
6.        Effective organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet timelines# X8 y7 l* s3 }. G9 ^0 J7 c: V
7.        Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with the ability to deliver effective presentations to Merchants, Senior Executives and business partners3 h  V. i' y9 q& o8 N! k+ X, `
8.        Willing to travel as required and to work variable hours driven by needs of the business1 d9 c2 _% f" y8 E/ @& N; U
( |" \9 x5 s- h) W- w' C0 @
TO APPLY:  Interested candidates are asked to forward their resume along with a cover letter to the following link which will guarantee your submission is applied to the appropriate position. Thank you. 240.PTAG@hiredesk.net.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-3-17 06:02 | 显示全部楼层

% G' K, {: x4 p/ I  K# [% \0 ^感谢版主分享招聘信息!
9 P( T2 X3 d, b$ S. L6 XEmployment Opportunity / City of Edmonton Community Services1 [/ R3 W, A3 H* B% p" I1 z
EdmontonTO APPLY Online & further details, visit: PostDocJob.com.cn0 ^* g- g; |( {- S9 {  L% T
需要找工作的朋友可以上Post Doc Job(postdocjob.com.cn)搜索一下工作职位,目前很多公司正在招人(全职和兼职),这个招聘网站是英文版的,所以英文不好的朋友可以借助翻译软件,希望能对失业的朋友有些帮助!
老柳教车
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-13 13:06 , Processed in 0.150255 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.