注册
查看: 1319|回复: 0

[经验感悟] Guide to Getting the Teaching Job of Your Dreams

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-2-27 01:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 learn-chinese 于 2010-2-27 01:28 编辑 ! d* `, H8 R4 y) L/ S! q4 c2 B

3 }7 O* d; z. U' P$ y* jGuide to Getting the Teaching Job of Your Dreams# i9 P0 A' e' u: `3 [
Teacher Interview Questions, Resume and Cover Letter Help, and More!$ M2 b5 w5 @1 _

" M. ?2 p/ C' [( L. |2 e2 r2 HAre you ready to find a teaching job?
5 ~8 d  q7 h3 E" d8 \$ }..............................................................................................................2 ]) J! e# K6 r
2 ~+ ~3 Q$ v- X2 Z0 v
You've finished college.  You're done with your student teaching.  Maybe you've been subbing, or maybe you're a teacher's aide.  Now is the time to get the real, full-time teaching job you've been dreaming of.
/ W2 p4 w3 n/ A( R7 {, z
# m2 g5 K; j# r* Y9 T$ {The Guide to Getting the Teaching Job of Your Dreams was written by me (a veteran teacher and experienced teacher interviewer), to help you get the teaching job you've been dreaming of.  I've worked in two different school districts and have many years of public school teaching experience.  I've also been on many interview committees, where I've helped to seek out and hire the most qualified candidates.  ) e' b# H" ]8 A8 M5 D& P

+ m& S, Y  R6 GI want your job search to go as smoothly as possible, so I wrote an eBook filled with tips, strategies, advice, and procedures that will help you find and land the teaching job that you've been searching for.   I'm confident my eBook can help you.
8 U* Z$ l1 \5 \3 @5 z9 S$ H4 R, Z
Download Now" g8 a" [) S! y2 `# I7 ~! A) n" Z

, A4 P- q7 W! e% wWhat's in the book?
' o/ }2 ^& X# S..............................................................................................................
; ]* [+ ]: o6 Z1 R1 x& g; E( _$ U, ^+ t* J$ c; J
, Z, [$ H/ M( r& M; T4 c
You'll learn everything you need to know about finding and: t: ^9 p, `, R+ t+ a& o; E
landing the teaching job you want.  
9 G( N, U/ E, m7 L7 j. C+ ~
% H6 V; l, ~( M- m  |# l
' V, n9 a) _/ u5 i
Inside you'll find:
- c7 C2 h6 |  l9 t: f& g! P# z& q5 O+ O8 L, D

4 N; j8 {- g6 \0 G& e) v, j# _
  • The 50 Most Common Teacher Interview Questions
       and How to Answer Them5 i: n7 i& ]! d) O& {" I+ I

4 o3 w& U! H, G( g+ W& k

r, I( }- N8 Q+ ?: g5 u$ u  D
  • Information, Tips, and Advice about the
        Teacher Interview Process
+ m! H. a: Q4 `0 a0 U
( t- |' ~! x4 `1 E1 S* X2 n! n

8 V, t, [0 x3 `+ ~7 W$ g
  • What to Include on Your Teaching Resume
+ i1 Z7 Y7 H) m4 Q& K3 O- h
; _0 Q9 k: T# H/ |4 ?5 J8 O! H- ^7 p
  • Secrets to Making your Cover Letter stand out
5 Z5 q5 }1 e2 _- p5 {
% `9 T# _9 y  J) K! o
  • Sample Resume, Cover Letter, and Thank You Letter
6 y" ~6 S: j: i1 |5 J; w

9 q# a, G# W9 v/ l. L% @
  • All About References and Letters of Recommendation

( T; c; L( p1 q7 `1 l3 Z' p
. j& _1 ?. P( J# A0 `
  • Seven things you should avoid saying at an interview
/ T. }4 N, l, H$ ?
4 L2 ]5 ~8 a4 o) Z0 Z$ f
  • How to Prepare and Present your Teaching Portfolio
' m- |  Q  a6 q

0 B( D, N6 A6 G! @* ?* w
  • Go inside the minds of two interviewers as they describe what an interview committee looks for, what they notice, and how to impress them.

' ]" S0 }, b# o
0 k, A2 h% w. X
  • A candidate describes her struggles and successes throughout the job hunting process. She explains what worked and what didn't!  

& |' u$ l8 |% q# Y
' D2 O" x8 ]1 i; e: K& x
  • And lots, lots, more!
# {. z2 d- L- d, A# d. T, f

$ K& e4 ?$ s& }  c/ uIt's a complete guidebook for student teachers who are hunting for their first job, substitute teachers and teacher aides who would like to advance their career to the next level, and  experienced educators who are looking for a job at a new school.
, y6 a- z% v; S
/ W" T9 s% z/ t: H5 mFree Sneak Peek Inside!  |# p: F  b3 t
..............................................................................................................
9 j8 S' Z0 y- K0 R2 v6 m* F: z& a( d; A4 q
, V( l" L# g& @% K8 V0 w
Take a look for yourself.  Download part of Chapter 8, Common Teacher Interview Questions and Answers, to see if this book will be helpful to you.  You've got nothing to lose-- the preview is completely free!  Click the Preview Button below to view!+ b, ?' x) {# y! t1 w; z8 |
, a! }$ ?" c6 o: u& H/ X* o& c
Are you ready for your teaching interview?
3 u8 s3 B8 @& b. z..............................................................................................................+ d2 t/ R% d- P0 _+ }

0 v% _% G1 c3 D* D" I* ~: K9 J
7 L, d1 I/ y  ~0 R$ Y; w
An interviewer asks you to describe your weaknesses.  What do you say?4 W7 e9 H- w0 Y
(Answer on page 57 of the book)
) y$ ^# t; V/ k3 R9 Z: I2 ]; L; M. e, Q3 y# y; ]. S  C
; K4 r9 I- k& X3 e5 S
A human resources office says they have your paperwork on file, but you've never been called for an interview.  Why not?  
3 @5 J0 T7 a, N+ c" N" m4 e(Answer on page 15 and 73 of the book)- p, @  _% F! T& c2 G% k, j" e- W
) o5 D# y  u' J6 f0 M1 g
; @, a4 o  M" i' K1 K2 G
How many interviews will you have to pass before you get the job? , d& r' }. h4 u# o2 j( M* {9 m
(Answer on page 40)9 c. [$ b0 ^  d) t
1 K- c! J8 L- L/ a6 t; X( ]

: @+ K9 @2 ?. IWhat are the top 3 mistakes candidates make when creating their teaching portfolio?  (Find out on page 38-39)
" v# B$ }) G9 K9 H+ w% j- U+ d' \

- b& p3 h, G" E( K) I9 AWhat's the secret for making an inexperienced candidate seem like an experienced teacher-- without lying?  (Answer on page 43), F+ O* P7 Q! f! g3 S: F5 C

7 o9 U8 x7 r" N. ^1 [3 w
" e* c1 U: L' M; f. D. B9 z
If an interviewer asks you what challenges teachers today have to face, what should you NOT say in your response?  
! p" Q2 c% A+ L: h" S(Answer on pages 64-65)
3 c: d8 {- S& p6 [! E3 y7 E
$ e% E) V& }" S% P: ?% B
; u4 ^8 B0 o# ^! A
An interviewer asks, "Do you have any questions for us?" at the end of an interview.  What types of questions should you ask?  
4 Q0 M  z. C, _- z9 k8 d( E(Answer on page 68)
5 Q8 F# I- j( G5 K& z; F
" _( d! S# p0 t8 j( }* N
5 Q% o3 D  Q) J( d8 X
What education buzzwords should you know and be able to use?
$ e* E) y5 F, n" X6 c, L(Answer on pages 69-70)9 V% ?  s& n: Q4 y1 H. m" z

. H  y# y7 t* w: Y+ @

! v) }: @% P, @8 l) pAn interview committee invites you to teach a sample lesson in front of students!  How do you prepare?* ^' y) @! z, v
(Answer on pages 47-48)3 \' E4 N" o, S& u, `

" F% N" O. {3 Q' A2 z- N7 Q- e/ k" i& J0 \
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-28 11:11 , Processed in 0.133880 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.