找回密码
 注册
查看: 899|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Lead Program Coordinator

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-2-22 15:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
The YWCA has an opportunity for an individual to make a significant difference in the Services for Persons with Disabilities department.  The Services for Persons with Disabilities department provides support to adults and children with disabilities and their families.  The Lead Coordinator is involved in the planning, development and monitoring of daily service delivery of the department in accordance with the YWCA mission statement. The Lead Program Coordinator supports and mentors the Program Coordinator team
' `8 N9 x' a5 V3 j+ c
$ _! b. h9 B' rThis position is full-time position (37.5 hours/week) with flexible work hours to meet the needs of the department team and individual caseload.  The Lead Program Coordinator reports to the Director of Services for Persons with Disabilities.
3 u7 \, T# f" n- b6 F0 l0 Y
$ j. U7 j2 Z) v! p# c0 ]7 }* T. \Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- b" h, \0 B; \* D7 t8 o( r•       
* ?" \- C0 t0 K6 VHuman Resources Management
' C. I, @- o5 @# A: m4 Z•        Support Program Coordinators in the execution of their duties and responsibilities
  f' B# i2 ]8 U! W•        Provide information and resources to Program Coordinators regarding policy & procedure implementation, conflict resolution, staff evaluations, and completion of documentation requirements3 ?. o2 G# {1 J4 D
•        Oversee the training, supervision and evaluation of department direct service staff and contractors- p0 n. F/ `8 s4 z
•        Work cooperatively and effectively with Program Coordinators to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
6 T4 `) e/ F5 J6 x& P•        Act as liaison person between Program Coordinator team and the Director of Services for Persons with Disabilities
6 C7 A  f& E+ t2 q$ `$ r* C' N+ ?6 {; L1 l
Program Delivery
9 c; }: Q2 Y" s( z7 k+ g•        Monitor service delivery for quality supports by providing feedback and support as needed for client intake processes, staff recruitment and retention, and support strategies5 d  }/ Z) U) _* ~- B1 W
•        Coordinate a minimal caseload of individuals in the program 4 K) ~+ u1 {3 \- }0 Y+ d" N: c
•        Ensure compliance with Creating Excellence Together (CET) standards of service delivery; facilitate process for CET accreditation program re/certification as required- U. r% X* N8 e
•        Work closely with the Director to develop appropriate standards and procedures for the program
- z! |1 V; e- @  j7 J
1 k0 _- H! w' g5 Z1 u/ Z( K  `% ?
1 b" f, l0 u" p  o! ?8 mAdministration5 C8 P6 R; m6 r6 Y4 h( f' I) p0 S' Z
•        Coordinate staff schedules in accordance with individuals’ contractual hours
9 [" z% X# [6 j$ z  @0 Y9 s9 g/ ?•        Monitor individual hours and days served on a bi-weekly basis : b( m1 I) x' m) d5 P
•        Ensure that all files are accurate and up-to-date inclusive of all written documentation& ?# F; C' u! ?! z3 M
•        Provide the Director with statistics as required
) d* R, \( l  Z3 p0 c: {% a•        Attend all regularly scheduled department meetings, \& ?+ S. }" _, I: ?* T" T. E3 z3 L
•        Perform all additional duties related to the position, as assigned$ D$ g9 I3 Y- ~- l
2 u. _5 c7 U) @* O
Qualifications:
; Q$ R4 ?6 G- r4 E! I* C+ {+ {9 Q( g$ [5 U
•        Degree in Social Work or Human Resources Management, or equivalent combination of education and experience( w& Q  ]& b9 t! w, ]0 I
•        Minimum of 5 years demonstrated management and/or supervisory experience0 p' N; T5 T3 v
•        Well developed coaching, mentoring, and conflict resolution skills& F- [2 q% a2 A0 ]
•        Strong communication and teamwork skills, with a proven ability to work in an environment with diverse groups and individual personalities3 E% v! L4 v8 b; P2 ?7 Z9 B* \. D
•        Strong organizational, and problem solving skills6 R) Q) k+ ?9 [" `
•        Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office
6 E4 c, n9 M8 ]8 M( _•        Vehicle and valid driver's license is required3 }! x) B* e) X8 t0 K
•        Experience working with individuals who have physical and/or developmental disabilities would be an asset
4 e# q' f+ F. d* z
& S' @5 [& r4 Q3 jClosing Date: March 5, 2010
: v7 c; g( J3 I  t/ }
2 H! }+ B" ?5 o; L; C) KPlease forward your resume to:
6 l3 c$ V/ c3 M# I' j7 cYWCA Edmonton
1 d7 l6 x7 Y# J/ I* IRecruitment Coordinator
# h9 y! t0 c' Q7 A8 p& c' m% N4 o/ m% z# O100, 10350 – 124 Street. B1 E3 g; G6 O$ C6 r
Edmonton, AB5 F- g7 d3 q$ K1 J% N
T5N 3V9: C. L' c) N9 O4 {+ B

& L( q& c% W4 n6 \. t- @" LE-mail:  recruitment@ywcaofedmonton.org% y9 B1 Y* }" v+ W0 X$ Z
Fax:  (780) 425-7467
9 P" }5 l& Z+ ^1 n2 O. o$ k& ~5 k9 Q1 m* K/ H- x' D
Telephone:  (780) 423-9922
8 |. f% P7 E( `7 O& x( A6 }, W3 q" `6 U; S4 l1 o# m/ ~' H1 A- \' P
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-2-23 18:56 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享~6 E2 D. g& U4 y1 [
Employment Opportunity / City of Edmonton Community Services" F0 [2 Z# G% P! i/ C" W2 j
EdmontonTO APPLY Online & further details, visit: PostDocJob.com.cn  Y& B! c# ^6 A$ Y* x
需要找工作的朋友可以上Post Doc Job(postdocjob.com.cn)搜索一下工作职位,目前很多公司正在招人(全职和兼职),这个招聘网站是英文版的,所以英文不好的朋友可以借助翻译软件,希望能对失业的朋友有些帮助!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-27 07:11 , Processed in 0.085975 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.