找回密码
 注册
查看: 1352|回复: 1

[招聘信息] office administrator

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-2-9 09:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / The Youth Restorative Action Project Edmonton* T1 r, J! q& j3 d! |% @* i
Learn about our community work online, visit us at: http://www.yrap.org
! f! m7 y/ Z$ S ; h% h1 {) d& n4 L/ n
Position: office administrator / Terms: casual hours as needed, usually ranging from 5-15 hours per week (dependant on caseload), at a starting rate of $15 hr. / Closing Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2010.  . P/ t4 X3 I# C: l  ~& [
0 p) {& Z# L/ {, v* u0 l: j
The Organization: YRAP is a restorative justice committee founded/run by youth in the Edmonton area. It works with young people who have caused harm to others while being affected by significant social issues (poverty, racism, homelessness, drug abuse, etc.). The goal is to provide these young people with constructive consequences for their actions while addressing the underlying issues that may predispose them to re-offend if not resolved. YRAP is well established in the legal community and has received multiple awards and grants for its work.
0 I9 p# _4 r  G" d* G  X
+ p0 S+ H, W% s# ?6 H; V* D& KYRAP is primarily run by volunteers but has an administrative position that can be shared between two individuals. The position is for six months, with the possibility of extension. The new administrator would be working with another administrator/sharing responsibilities that include: Coordinating volunteers; Managing referrals/arranging panels for conferences, including interviews with victims and offenders; Writing and editing reports to be sent to youth court; Reporting to the board of directors and the volunteer base about committee activities, events, etc; Collaborating and networking with other community organizations.1 @2 P* I( A, n$ f# [* I

7 }8 B6 y+ }0 Y8 vThe Ideal Candidate: an individual who is interested in YRAP’s goals/vision, and who is prepared to become as fully involved in the organization as regular members in addition to the paid administrative tasks. Candidates can expect unique work experience and diverse learning and training opportunities. Experience in conferencing, mediation, facilitation and/or restorative justice practice is an asset, but is not required.  & V; U' E7 |7 Z1 H

P" @* b0 |+ N3 d+ eTO APPLY – The candidate will be selected by a hiring committee of YRAP board members and general membership. Further inquiries or to schedule an interview, call 780.415.5831 or email: yrap@ycdo.ca
鲜花(64) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-2-9 22:18 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-10 01:03 , Processed in 0.236035 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.