鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-2-7 00:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Activation Assistant+ B, g+ d  R# F) j# q+ W
Job Type: Casual5 C4 `+ d# L& k; F! M+ y
# q# @/ w; E7 [7 u- WDate Posted: January 29, 2010
& A1 a8 h# j7 ^% k6 }7 Q5 `" A! l' T8 |1 d8 w
Responsibilities
% ]/ o, V* \% p. N2 ~Assists in the planning, organization and implementation of meaningful programs for the residents of the Extended Care Centre in collaboration with the Activation Manager.
% W; X3 m$ c4 [5 C: q, u2 GWorks co-operatively with the Activation Manager, facility volunteers, families and other staff members. 9 T; X9 t  Y+ K7 P: x- F* I. ~: d
Maintains appropriate resident and department records including assessments, evaluations of planned programs detailing anticipated individual participation. , [# j4 h& q& m: [
Maintains effective communication and good human relations with residents, families, volunteers and staff of other departments. / j; B* @1 E, s; U% D
Is knowledgeable of the Resident Bill of Rights/Governing Principles and endeavors to promote it. " v, X' K+ }$ C$ a5 d
Participates in team conferences to plan, develop and assess individual resident care plans.6 V( I+ ?+ P- F: W- I3 g
Qualifications 8 f' O+ K  p0 T0 c8 q
Must have a community college recreation certificate or diploma or equivalent, as approved by the Activation Manager. Experience working with seniors, particularly in a long term care setting.
  d5 |8 e8 z5 R" m& ?2 [8 I, gMust be able to communicate in written and verbal form and maintain an acceptable standard of behaviour and appearance. 3 j- M  o$ W: e) d9 f
Computer skills an asset.
0 R0 r; d4 F1 YAn energetic, compassionate person who enjoys working with the elderly and who possess excellent problem solving, planning and creative abilities.
& v5 ]2 Z- G/ y! Z7 M: g; y8 HProficiency in a second language is an asset.
0 N' d) S! U1 f+ ]
9 |! r* d  y2 L  ?1 }0 \4 EPlease forward your resume in confidence to Caren Clouston, DOC
, V  [5 F) E& g: B( W2 X% HCaren.Clouston@reveraliving.com. n% Z, c* G0 k0 [- l( b
' j, E3 L# }! P! g5 ]2 u
Employment Opportunity / City of Edmonton Community Services
& |4 t" F3 f  i0 O  a  d2 w. UTO APPLY Online & further details, visit: PostDocJob.com.cn8 d1 f7 y. i9 W( ^' f
需要找工作的朋友可以上Post Doc Job(postdocjob.com.cn)搜索一下工作职位,目前很多公司正在招人(全职和兼职),这个招聘网站是英文版的,所以英文不好的朋友可以借助翻译软件,希望能对失业的朋友有些帮助!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-9 20:34 , Processed in 0.096400 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.