找回密码
 注册
查看: 809|回复: 0

Tier 9 Hunter Gear | cheap wow gold

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-10-8 21:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
There it is my fellow hunters, what we will be wearing in just a few short months. I think this is the part where I should be jumping up and down praising Blizzard’s design team and envisioning this gear on my own personal character with cheap wow gold uncontained lust in my eyes. That is not the case, but I really did try. When I heard they had released pictures of the new hunter set (and the horde set to boot!) I could hardly wait to check it out, the screen loaded and I found myself&hellip,wow gold;.disappointed.4 A. C) j' b8 y3 H8 X0 A, w! h3 Q

, X' k8 n2 z; [4 I( {  O$ W% n) h
2 X( O% {* M8 A& Q( y1 {I do know the Blizzard team works hard, and constantly designing new sets of gear cannot be an easy task. But I feel that this time they have really let their creative edge slide. This is really a case of bad recycling as most the gear resembles gear sets we have seen before. To make matters worse, the shaman and hunter Tier 9 gear, are basically the same pieces with different color tones. On a brighter note, these two sets somehow remind me of less colorful Transformers, which can’t be a bad thing.
/ I* s4 }  ~# E0 m0 ?6 E
: S* t) `) D, j3 F! W
$ b$ B9 m8 e5 r: d! S4 SI am sure there will be those that disagree with me, and will absolutely love these new sets, but I just can’t bring myself to like them. But hey, it could be worse, I could be stuck with the cloth sets which look even more similar. I look forward to the Alliance set being released to see if they fared any better.
' u" P+ I7 T$ ~$ J+ C$ d$ I
5 b* @4 {9 Z8 p. U3 H( j5 Q
* x3 @1 z; \( W) ^! R2 k( L$ g  y' qThe next change I would like to point out is a small one, but one that I noticed as soon as I looked over the armor. Hunters have since Tier 1 had something plus ‘stalker’ in their armor name Beaststalker, Cryptstalker, Giantstalker, Scourgestalker, etc. It seems that the stalker days are done, and the new name (for the horde gear at least) is Windrunner. I personally like the change, and am curious to see in future sets if the runner title will stick, as stalker once did, or if it will be completely different once again.
% e/ O0 H9 p- B6 @, P! E4 R
8 d# R, B' e: o" p8 k9 p! L
- X! q) k4 H: dFinally we reach the most important aspect of any set of gear, the stats.9 }9 Q# v4 g. c9 `0 J8 K1 h
* Y+ f4 ?" E3 h* }& F) N
3 x3 l: K; h$ q1 z* P  z; a; o
Overall I am pleased with the stats on cheap wow gold these pieces of gear. All the pieces are (as they are supposed to be) a pretty big improvement stat wise over Tier 8,wow gold, and I’m rather pleased to see less hit on these pieces of gear. While hit is important I felt Ulduar gear went a little overboard, making it so you were usually way over the hit cap, with no real choice to try and take some of that hit and trade it in for other stats.
* S5 a9 \- K$ |9 E1 }
1 n. M/ \+ v" T' F# Y
% A" D1 v$ `$ ~! v( {8 N7 Y6 h, hI really think we could have used fewer blue sockets, possibly adding more red sockets in their place, as I just feel they are more useful for the hunter in general. But it’s not overly terrible, and the socket bonuses are fairly decent and can‘t really be complained about.! D$ v# B3 ^. I

$ I; X# a- v4 }9 \( W) Z0 G/ h2 S3 K8 G: F
The set bonuses on this gear is what everyone is talking about and I saved it for last for that very reason. At first, the bonuses were nothing short of awful. With the most recent change to the set pieces Blizzard has redeemed themselves (in my eyes at least) and made them much more beneficial.% {6 p$ r! S. G7 L7 `; }5 _+ R
8 P+ x4 ^0 a( E( v" k' d* K

5 t$ M8 q: ?! t1 p" ~/ p' vThe 2 set bonus (damage done by your Serpent Sting ability can now be critical strikes) will make Marksmen Hunters drool when they see the extradamage they will be able to get from Serpent Sting crits combined with Chimera Shot. Survival and Beastmaster Hunters should enjoy this bonus as well, even without the advantages Marksman Hunters possess.& g! s/ W4 m6 w, E9 }8 I( O
* C2 o. [4 R# G3 T
) M# r5 t$ h) k9 g3 ]
I am thrilled with the new choice for the 4 set bonus. I am glad to finally see some straight forward pet damage bonuses, that will greatly benefit Beastmaster Hunters, who in my opinion need the most improvements at this current time.) X" g+ m" F4 l: L
  U4 N' c! e1 L; m0 [! W! B

$ X5 y, P0 L+ s8 I6 u! IEvery time new content cheap wow gold is announced an air of excitement can be felt. Every one wants to know what new bosses will be introduced,buy wow gold, what the boss fights will be like, and most of all, what new gear will become available and what that gear will look like. Every class crosses their fingers and hopes that the improvements will be many and they won’t be stuck with an ugly set of gear.
- a6 Y% \5 K: q( CRelated Articles:
( X) k# n; b7 _' _   R) b3 h" B" D( }1 [! Q# E

8 ^# A' C& o0 \) Z# E4 Y8 p   Razorscale Strategy | cheap wow gold$ i$ G  M4 }5 j6 ~( O
  3 d$ Q7 `) g# r2 H( P3 Q1 u
   Low-level cloth | cheap wow gold
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-13 02:03 , Processed in 0.129030 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.