Risk and Moral

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-12-3 14:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
This is not a new one but in English this time.& a6 r5 h/ f3 v/ j# a& w
0 j; z. d- A+ M# G$ M; Q- f
I was a very happy man.
' s5 J* W0 e! ]& C6 k. S, ^. EMy wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get      married.
5 e% I1 C  A- t# zThere was only one little thing bothering me...
8 ]) H, ~- {4 s* S  S$ v; ?, X/ }+ RIt was her beautiful younger sister.4 b# `- s$ a' W: A
My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less.
3 h5 m2 i" q; J) `# Q8 E8 p, RShe would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view.. Z8 l6 `5 O, P8 d7 D& a; ?: R8 l
It had to be deliberate, because she never did it when she was near anyone else.  r5 g& F: j9 ?3 b) c4 t0 P
One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations.) M' X: m9 I# l( p- a* `1 D
She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me    that she couldn't overcome.: C( t2 q2 ^$ Z! q& R
She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.
/ X; l. I7 q4 c. y/ R+ f0 y  f, yWell, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.
" r; H3 n: [, A" L" W. qShe said, 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.'3 d7 J, o; Y/ L5 D5 g5 I
I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs.
8 s$ Y- j" y% F$ HI stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door.; P2 o- q6 d7 d( R1 ?
I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.7 @9 n2 F" [. Y& M& |
Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!* J( P/ j) f1 U. ]% A! V/ X
With tears in his eyes, my future father-in-law hugged me and said, 'We are very happy that you have passed our little test.. g# m7 q9 ?6 c, R; g1 I( @
We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family
And the moral of this story is:5 u% U5 A& p" }
      0 C0 \; q) ^; G- Q2 h

( e! P$ J& l5 \/ A$ j.
5 |7 x# g& }; q7 E) H7 j+ M  H) E8 M.* k2 v& J* A7 M1 L" n
.3 u" X) H! N) y$ P
, J2 b/ t$ T( H8 N* e% b6 r) q.
9 |8 U1 ]1 C) G3 C
# u9 l: {6 @' _! W2 rAlways keep your condoms in your car.
鲜花(1535) 鸡蛋(28)
发表于 2008-12-3 14:40 | 显示全部楼层
晕,万一没通过测试,老头可搭进去俩姑娘~
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-12-3 14:46 | 显示全部楼层
5 H' h; P/ D4 _

6 T' O1 F' E' R& u/ d# K/ R通过测试的恐怕不多
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-26 12:36 , Processed in 0.160123 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APC On.