注册
查看: 4129|回复: 3

weekend happyness

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-22 20:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
A shepherd was herding his flock in a remote pasture when suddenly a brand-new
, s. T8 y: H/ Y# R! g) ?* hBMW advanced out of the dust cloud towards him. The driver, a young man in a ; B$ v0 F5 g$ w/ A
Broni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses and YSL tie, leaned out the window 4 Z/ r  q% y% z8 p2 @# J
and asked the shepherd, "If I tell you exactly how many sheep you have in your
* q3 n  Z/ O5 y5 b) iflock, will you give me one?") l2 z) l4 z- X  ]

. y6 x: V# V/ ~  e% _The shepherd looked at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looked at his
9 p7 s! ~' D0 A" L4 J: _peacefully-grazing flock and calmly answered, "Sure."; x. ^+ S6 T' n2 }8 ~4 n* U7 U

! G  A" ?1 b( W' G1 _The yuppie parked his car, whipped out his IBM ThinkPad and connected it to a : A* y. G  Q: o; M
cell phone, then he surfed to a NASA page on the internet where he called up a
0 B- R% D$ Z' D  ?: lGPS satellite navigation system, scanned the area, and then opened up a database . z' }# Y0 P3 w+ ^
and an Excel spreadsheet with complex formulas. He sent an email on his
# m# c* m1 u. ^Blackberry and, after a few minutes, received a response. Finally, he prints out 2 G4 Z5 y# \+ Y1 E; a" b+ v
a 130 page report on his miniaturized printer then turns to the shepherd and   z6 r9 P6 ~9 C/ s
says,"You have exactly 1586 sheep"./ N0 _( S7 `5 H& Y3 N0 |
4 g: I0 }7 l% y6 Y" E( u
"That is correct; take one of the sheep" said the shepherd.
' U; Y" O" ]) V8 h9 @$ W
0 }5 e( Q6 I1 z, uHe watches the young man select one of the animals and bundle it into his ) O2 T) K% M. u+ U5 E# e! x
car.
$ J/ Z$ E! W- ]$ U1 _8 K6 ^  p% F# _4 K9 c7 H- K" H. F
Then the shepherd says: "If I can tell you exactly what your business ! a5 `) |+ {; j# k$ k1 u7 L5 o3 y
is, will you give me back my animal?"
* g4 j  t; |: _; Q1 i8 r, _# n4 I$ c4 @; F
"OK, why not" answered the young man.8 a( W2 g* j! L+ j. J
  Z' E/ P! r8 W4 n
"Clearly, you are a consultant" said the shepherd. ; T; S2 N0 L7 e

) q* |' k8 M, Q* A6 [; B, G"That's correct" says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"
! N7 j5 |* b' h, {- e* J! f( d$ U* T. [5 s" `% K
"No guessing required" answers the shepherd. "You turned up here although
, K- h" {5 A9 [) b; Cnobody called you. You want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a 5 f6 v, v' x/ K5 g: B
question I never asked, and you don't know crap about my business.... Now give
! c" U; o% J3 {! F0 w* }# Fme back my dog".
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-22 20:41 | 显示全部楼层
a woman walks into a supermarket, and notices a male customer whose zipper is
- K$ W5 o. f& m; wundone. The woman kindly says" excuse me sir,but your barracks doors are open".
! k" s2 f7 [7 `3 wNot having a clue what the woman was talking about he continued shopping. A few
8 g9 P' a3 d3 g% S& ]moments later another customer approached the man and explained that his zipper 7 e1 A9 S2 n% F- t$ N
was undone. The man zipped up and continued his shopping. At the checkout he ran 0 e& i; l* C# D4 a
into the woman who originally informed him of his zipper.He decides to play into " `  w. e! V: N, G/ ~
her unusual comment; "excuse me maam, when you noticed my barracks door was
4 U$ g; X% Z) P/ m# ]open, did you happen to see a soldier standing at full attention?" The woman ( d4 ]  p6 F3 S3 |2 ~, C# z
responded by saying " no, all i saw was a disabled vet sitting on two duffle
* U' G2 n. U/ y# R$ e  ebags"
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-22 20:42 | 显示全部楼层
Three couples were married and stayed at the same hotel for their honeymoons,
9 K4 x$ Y' f9 t2 i2 ywhere they were all taken care of by Dave the Bellboy. # N1 j# f' H1 f8 H& K$ \
! q. _1 M( I% Q, g( S) B
The first man married a nurse. , Z: @% ]2 U5 v& f! L9 Z% k2 H" v

1 G5 m; ^. x) P& R4 u/ Y" `Dave showed them to their room and thought to himself, "What a lucky guy. , Q- S* {) P3 }) x; ?5 Q* O
Nurses are known to be hot to trot"./ v* p4 u+ J. {8 z
  I: Y0 ?4 D& X! Y7 c5 ]
The second man married a telephone operator.
0 |5 }) ?! O% c# K2 M6 b1 X
8 }! ^9 v) A; g$ hDave showed them to their room and thought to himself,?Wow, he's a lucky one. 2 B! E' Z+ M- g* I
Telephone operators have sexy voices and once you pop that top ) @7 N( b8 l8 M" y2 J, G8 D$ P
button...A-bomb.?
& c5 G0 v) z, `, G: n* ?+ ~( Y9 t5 X# X. y$ _: w/ X; O  S
The third man married a school teacher.
; g7 n5 j$ ?; R+ B5 c! O: w8 p5 p. g0 t& q' i/ ]- k$ Z
Dave showed them to their room and thought to himself, "Poor guy, she's pretty
9 y& A4 s9 `6 `" @7 c% |7 g/ jbut teachers are just too frigid".0 O- h! V* o8 ?' x) X8 J( t* w* M* |

, m) g! u8 w$ j6 n/ {& ]The next morning, Dave reported to work at 5:30 in the morning. He expected
! ^/ c' n5 o7 ^only the teacher's husband to call for breakfast any minute and the other two 4 M% F# {3 L. Z: E. _
would call much later in the day.
8 k8 W6 c. n8 j7 K4 S0 L- x5 G- Q# y( M6 L2 h
At 6:00 a.m. the phone rang. It was the nurse's husband wanting breakfast. The 7 W9 G; I1 @: g3 @. o! s
nurse's husband opened the door and Dave stepped back in shock. The man's
  {' e! L1 E5 j, E: v$ Qpajamas were still pressed and his hair nicely combed. ) C4 `7 B( w! j
! g' K7 @7 \0 M1 n0 m/ a, }( S
Dave asked, "What happened sir? You married a nurse.
. P$ x' k: W1 X
0 [2 ?2 u; M8 [The man sourly replies, "Son, don't ever marry a nurse. All I heard last night
% c' T' \$ M, g2 ^5 Dwas her nagging voice saying, 揧ou抮e not sanitary, and you抮e not sanitary."
1 {" E7 I: w: s8 b7 f* f& P% {) ~" y' A& C( n. L' s) I" ], A
At 6:30 a.m., the phone rang again.
2 C& ^0 I6 U# P; h7 ~6 E" B1 m' H5 I( i3 d" ^3 K
The telephone operator's husband called for breakfast. Dave brought it as fast
. X, |# j9 j# L  T% ias possible hoping for the best. The man opened the door and Dave stepped back 3 @1 f8 |2 ~' Z# e' z# _4 ~
in shock. The man's hair and pajamas were properly combed and pressed.$ d1 f+ a. p& ^5 ?! v

# D3 b4 s* Z; _- _! P5 M5 n7 vDave asked," What happened? Telephone operators are supposed to be as sexy as   `' e5 |7 b& E4 d  M7 r% @& j
their voices." 2 K. ]3 }6 v: p7 S  z, v5 E

7 Y7 h: S1 y* T; CThe man sourly replies "Son, don't ever marry a telephone operator. All I
% r# o' S% M; s4 Y$ C# J1 theard last night was her nasal voice saying, "You're three minutes are up, your : t3 q# m* ^" O
three minutes are up." ' C5 A6 O9 N1 @, W
) ]) W9 g0 a8 h- C
Dave went back down to the desk, just knowing the teacher抯 husband would be ! G4 e# ^- C4 x% H' C+ k
calling any minute.
1 b6 i+ V7 K( z. R9 D5 |3 n' L! o/ a2 g4 j) R& ~4 j( D& b) e% C
Finally at 4:30 p.m., the teacher's husband called for breakfast.: F) k, E) L: Y
/ e/ |# v- F- V% g
Dave can't believe it but quickly took the breakfast to the couple抯 room. The
) L# h' z4 P: D& Z) tman opened the door and Dave took a step back in shock. The man was wearing only ( @7 [7 o% W1 y* B2 B1 @* @) u6 H
his boxers, his hair was a mess, and he had scratch marks on his chest, arms and 7 p7 F; k  F3 u# ~
legs./ l% E& B/ o& \( m
9 j7 V* y' Q5 r0 C& f" R$ r. _4 ?
Joe fearing the worst asked 揥hat happened to you? Did you have a
/ Z- W( c, l$ g6 @0 Qfight?"
' u$ X/ c4 w; c
& q# D: E: i/ g: b" y# P; O3 q& ?The man smiled and happily replied, "No. Son, when you marry, be sure to marry , d( E6 S3 Z9 K, e5 S; k9 K) \" q: k
a school teacher. All I heard last night was her sexy smooth voice saying "We 3 h$ Q" [' \4 `8 R  B
are going to do this over and over, until we get right."
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-8-22 22:12 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
good job! thanks for sharing
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-13 04:26 , Processed in 0.253738 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.