找回密码
 注册
查看: 3772|回复: 2

Nine words women use

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-10 04:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
(1) Fine:   This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.2 t9 m- L. L6 k2 ^: P
" A! x( u+ c+ T7 i( A! `' X. U
(2) Five Minutes:    If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
) z4 x+ p- H# _7 b4 d+ y1 y/ D2 R) G' L8 v7 X: W3 q& a
(3)Nothing:    This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.   * f, _* V5 S2 w+ Z0 i& |

# C8 ]6 F- @' j3 Y/ t- i& X" V* \9 j(4)Go Ahead:   This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!    * t9 J! h( n( Y' u4 b) u
- X& u" h" F: E6 w- j$ @: f9 M0 b
(5) Loud Sigh:   This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men.. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.   (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
: R; g7 V9 q' c) j1 x6 L1 ^% R! b8 i
' Z+ L& Q- \; ^1 f(6) That's Okay:   This is one of the most dangerous state m ents a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.  3 f" y1 p2 C& f+ f4 d8 O% d
  _  b- {6 _1 F  E; ~& w2 p' c
(7) Thanks:   A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all.  DO NOT say 'you're welcome' ... that will bring on a 'whatever').
6 o+ `$ L% z4 v2 H1 D
) ?; E* ~$ D2 G: H( G! ^5 @(8)Whatever: Is a women's way of sayingF* YOU!9 q5 E0 G! w$ s+ B

3 H" j  }& s5 W2 Y; O; {(9) Don't worry about it, I got it:  Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
鲜花(21) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-15 14:40 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-11 04:42 , Processed in 0.082007 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APC On.