注册
查看: 3843|回复: 2

Height of Misunderstanding

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-3-12 01:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Mr. Sharma comes home one night, and his wife throws her arms around his neck:
$ i( V9 C4 s0 R; K; R3 H0 o& R$ {'I have great news: I'm a month overdue. I think we're going to have a baby!
+ l- m3 b- H$ I& m/ ]The doctor gave me a test today, but until we find out for sure, we can't tell anybody.'
0 a+ g7 |8 |& M* P1 N" S3 HThe next day, Mrs. Sharma receives a telephone call from Reliance Energy because the electricity bill has not been paid.
- r( b! d$ [, C' E5 n* S; M' Am I speaking to Mrs. Sharma? ' ; T. B  _7 D9 J/ K) A1 c2 ?
'Yes... speaking' : R+ D5 o0 \9 E
Reliance guy, 'You're a month overdue, you know!'
' T; }( Q0 L& N' Y'How do YOU know?' stammers the young woman.
0 R5 O0 t0 s1 L9 E( f'Well, ma'am, it's in our files!' says the Reliance guy. 0 a2 i  ~! [! ]9 W# W! C
'What are you saying? It's in your files ...HOW?????' , ^  ~" Q$ A3 X$ X. V+ F, R
' Yes ............ . We have a system of finding out who's overdue '
' C/ T, j( g& D' GOD!!!!!!... ....... This is too much........ ..'
: {8 Z& O( m2 Y- h% A: o'Madam, I am sorry... I am following orders.... I have to inform you are overdue' % c- A5 U% }4 L6 d4 p# T; Q6 y5 [
'I know that ... let me talk to my husband about this tonight. .... He will speak to your company tomorrow ' 7 l. \+ _( s3 ^8 Y1 p! l
That night, she tells her husband about the incident, and he, mad as a bull, rushes to Reliance office the next day morning. ( k# o) v; J4 Z9 X% C: J" g
'What's going on? You have it on file that my wife is a month overdue?
# J  \2 ^. _5 F: M3 DWhat business is that of yours?' the husband shouts.
& v& j2 w' ?" N9 K8 f2 i7 }'Just calm down,' says the lady at the reception at Reliance, 'it's nothing serious. All you have to do is pay us.'
( M, j- d' i2 v6 ~3 d) C( H'PAY you? And if I refuse?' . T! J) {$ n4 U# L  i1 h
'Well, in that case, sir, we'd have no option but to cut yours off.'
# x0 ^2 _0 l) I1 M8 i& E'And what would my wife do then?' the husband asks. . q$ J- S. K/ K4 F
'I don't know. I guess she'd have to use a candle.'
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-3-12 11:28 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-3-12 17:25 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-28 01:29 , Processed in 0.129817 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, APC On.