找回密码
 注册
查看: 6894|回复: 11

<慢慢地想起你>的试译

[复制链接]
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
发表于 2008-1-30 21:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
有人发起了翻译竞赛,重在参与.想和大家磋商,所以先抛砖引玉,把一个不成熟的翻译先贴出来,过几天也许还改一改.翻译有意译和直译,由于不太懂英文的诗歌写作,又想保留原文意思,所以就直译了,
( j! [6 z& [. ^% t( f,.清晨,急匆匆的走过安静的街道。Early morning I am walking by the quiet street in a hurry.  
7 @: D: |; H" u7 z. U, F零星树叶的飘落,松鼠开始了忙碌。Partial leaves fall down everywhere, squirrels are busily running . ) m0 R9 W0 S! L9 `1 d8 T
现在的我,一如一年前的那个我。同名同姓。The current I, the same as one year, the same given name , and the same family name.! ]7 e& Y( |# U
梳相同的发型,背同样的背囊,不苟言笑。The same hairstyle, the same bag, reserved laughing and talking.
! l& A, k* K8 b' g% J0 H眉眼间却似乎多了什麽,又少了什麽。Seemingly added something in my eyes, or lack something.
/ [  b- x% y% i" J夏天过得那麽快,我几乎遗忘了那些个汗津津的夜晚。Summer went so fast, I almost forgot those sweating night.
. P# J2 }4 l2 X7 L$ }$ S猫儿们在炎热的时候常常彻夜在窗外乘凉,追逐打闹。Cats were often playing the whole hot night outside windows to get cool.
( d6 B$ D7 O7 M7 M( E7 ?就像多年以前的我们,似乎也是如此天真的肆无忌惮。Like us many years ago, mindless self indulgence.% a! F4 C' F8 G
我常常在入秋的时候怀念夏天,I often cherish the memory of the summer  and those people that make me riant even I am in a very bad state of mind when the autumn is coming以及
& t# ~; o# M6 I' M- T: |2 W7 n那些在最烦躁时想起也会微笑的人们。
; u3 |# L& I: A* i  }  {世情缘无非是梦 The emotion and the carma only is a dream.
6 A/ x" z; p# v# h* J: Q昨夜温存不该的相逢 That shouldn`t happen to meet each other last tenderly night.  ^% n; V, w1 X: u
想要忘记又不忍放弃 I want to forget it but can`t bear to give it up.
2 p' u# P8 u4 {8 t5 {最怕爱上像你这样冷漠又温柔的人I am afraid of loving the person like you who is inhospitality and also mild. , ^* r( Z# e: ~, }) ?, ?
寂寞世界谁来靠近 In this lonely world whom I can step inside love?
/ I  s- _, D1 T# T4 _醉过之後身边冷清清intoxicated then feel cold.% p+ X9 s) a6 ^9 C, K% d8 T
迷路的心没方向的云The labyrinthine heart is like the cloud with no direction.( d0 m- ]+ x, X: U# x5 G
最怕拥有这样似有若无的感情I am afraid of most having the emotion that seems to have but not really have." j. l' h; f, t% C, d" B
多情人都把灵魂给了谁 The amorous men to whom you gave your soul?8 z: _6 `( Y# f
Why I am always hoodwinked!为何眼楮总是蒙了灰'     ….8 b* j+ C) d! N- o# N
多少次小心翼翼告诉自己I have told to myself many times cautiously& E9 l5 l3 m- w# k: q
不要坠入痴情的轮回 Don`t fall into the spoony whirligig.
7 X  M; f+ \" ]多情人总让伤给灌醉The amorous women always get drunk by desolation, . v  q! b8 o0 y4 e
为何潇洒一点都不会Why can`t I take it easy?  D9 w" B8 d! e  A, ^% D1 ]% T
多少爱恩恩怨怨换来今生How endless tears that got in return for kindness and enmity!2 X9 v+ ^' ?7 F# ~% G
永难平息的泪/ t- W# ~& V: K. ?
每当夜深人静时,When the quiet night comes
$ J2 j; u' X% z7 q8 Z4 B# }~我的眼前常常会泛起你的身影。Your figure usually appears in front of my eyes.8 Q% E% ^; c. H6 r
当你看到我时的那一声问候The greeting when you met me mad my heart in touched unaccountably.; J! c0 c6 _: X) }1 u0 j
让我的心里感到一种莫名的心动,5 u( B' \2 B( y# }# Y5 Z* I
你的yours of a smile, a gesture and a piece of words genialize my current disconsolate heart and soul
' I/ d0 I/ X' U5 m" ]( q8 r" j* G! {. k一抹微笑;/ O5 E: u: E6 n% Y/ k* J
一个手势;
- w' u3 O" X! Z7 k一片话语,
; o7 c6 d" X+ A: n  z: v; o9 w愉悦著此时我惆怅的心灵、
- Q2 Q; G1 b  f! x6 B5 Q明亮著我漆黑的角落,The moon lights the dark corner
4 Z  j5 e5 I' {* Q7 J心里总能感觉到点点温馨。I feel a bit of cozy.
6 L- d  R  z2 A这一瞬的爱恋,The deeply attached to you in a twinkling
8 b' N! O( R* l( `& _; ~也许是一生一世的最亮点。maybe is the most light spot in my whole life..
0 T7 n3 }. N. @起初,对你的出现,I didn`t cherish your appearance at first,
+ s# G: u: {, W9 b我并不以为然。+ a7 S  ^; p  R3 Q& U7 l
可随著时间的流失,but accompanying with the time passed ' P( i" a; L( f" _% e
慢慢的不知不觉中,I am bounded slowly and unconsciously by the emotion .5 P) F. t" x8 N) v! \; ^  m
被一种情绪所左右,
7 Y! S9 J6 ^) c) N' x4 ?+ L总感到一种难 以名状的朦胧的喜悦。 always feel joyful indistinctly and nondescriptly .
$ U1 G4 {9 q9 d即不问你是否喜欢我,Without asking you if you like me and if I like you% T' b$ q5 n+ l; O* T2 c
也不问我是否喜欢你,
0 K6 G* o' g/ h9 J对你的存在只感到亲切,only feel gracious for your existing.+ y! \' _+ X1 T! b2 `. e, u
只希望能为你做点什麽。 only want to do something for you/ X& E& Y# I- ~5 \6 c
3每次有意无意的遇到你,every time when I meet you7 L; N  Z5 [- d' i0 F
心中都泛起丝丝柔柔的喜悦。The sweet joyous heart isn`t tranquil
0 }6 f8 E% y# P# ^  \' M& u3 s# N然而我真真切切地知道,but I really know your figure only become a kind of atmosphere , n# ?8 l' n5 a! |4 ^% {
你的身影已化成一种氛围,( g5 c% M7 o3 Q
记在我的心间。That lives in my heart.
( |, X* l# `- x& Q你知道吗?Do you know your name can suddenly come into my mind at anytime! & R' X; t9 b. k% R7 ^9 v. k) J# W
随时随地我的脑海里会突然涌现你的名字
+ j' Y+ n' c! ^7 X2 e4 ^$ n' ^哪怕你某个转身时飞扬的衣角even only your flying clothes corner when you turn aroud,
1 |2 @) V% d6 a一种声音,and your voice
: z* b2 g9 W: t, ^& b8 D也让我柔柔的有了心痛make me gently distraught with happy feeling.
, _+ T, R$ I% L4 A0 G: j掺杂著幸福的感觉。# G9 n5 R6 @5 s! Q' P
与你相识的那一幕幕,the scene that meet and know you prinkle in my heart like the snow on the land
8 q( Z# S) J; \6 q2 }# W2 g" M; J( P象雪花般撒落在我的心田,
* F9 e/ ]" U! W0 H9 i3 H+ z. T倾刻间,suddenly flurry that all are the love to you.8 `  I0 L6 [$ j; E4 M# p( J' v
纷纷扬扬开来──全部都是对你的爱恋。7 N* b/ C* Y. G  `
你知道吗?Do you know that is happy there is a person who is worth to miss, ]6 e6 f7 ~3 b) ]% ^8 a4 m
有一个能够让思念的人," F, |0 n6 A. x: }
其实也是一种幸福。  n7 w- I$ R6 R. `$ c) j- H+ M! T+ p
尤其是在这样的日子,especially on the day, the gentle sea wind and the sweet summer. " s' C& D. ^( E6 j' r0 `
柔柔的海风,
0 \- U  d- q1 B9 z, v8 \( q) I甜甜的夏天。
* u' u- U, I4 ^3 ^一扫那一缕如烟如缈的忧郁,Sweeping out the smoke and indistinct gloomy * L3 o( H1 K! h- @' F* G
只是静静地等待你的身影,only waiting for you quietly.
9 X# j7 G8 i! q仅仅让你知道有那麽一个人,Just let you know that there is a person who wants to have the same love knot and the desire as you do.
( A$ h; p6 @" z& R  R# X. N2 ~) ^  V# U0 J想和你有共同的情结,
6 u& R. ?: y: U6 z( s2 ]共同的心愿。
$ l% t5 h4 O" d0 z4 ]0 ^3 H3 \8 S3 m/ E' ?
' L; J+ ?, `2 T9 G$ M' ]
好想与你在细雨中漫步,I really want to ramble in the small rain with you
3 H2 g% S9 B3 O0 K3 h% U一同感受著春雨的洒脱,and to enjoy the rain washing together
! O0 \* @( r+ V3 j" W( g$ [! v% @或是赶著看一场电影;or rush to a film # q* ?  t5 [6 n+ u
或是静静地聆听一首曲子,or listen to a music quietly.1 V. }! X( D% j& e
『多情人都把灵魂给了谁』whom did you the amorous person give your soul to ?
  {; M+ e5 r8 t' n8 m: E% F+ N/ Z' S我们相拥旋舞,然後双目相视。We embrace and dance and then gaze to each other,
- M1 w( l% A* u浅浅一笑,smile or gently kiss then say “ I really love you”
+ Y2 h- A4 \$ C, t8 f或是轻轻的一吻,& {' \5 F+ [, f5 j9 m! {7 m2 G
再对你说∶『我真的好喜欢你』' o/ o7 \& U* d
就足够了. That is enough.: \. y- x9 v5 h3 ]& T! B
这也许是千年前就悄悄播下的种子,Maybe this is the seed that planted a thousand years ago! * s9 F$ G* {+ y5 o
终於在这漫长的季节里深深地植下了根,finely it deeply rooted into the earth in this season and sprout.* D* i* b  e; x5 S& H6 f) N1 c
萌出了芽,
& i/ x' e1 Q/ a一如对你的思念,the same as my missing8 M1 w0 b) [" R4 B6 k# r7 c( @
浅浅地泛著那一点点新绿。It comes a little bit of verdure.
2 p# R8 ]  x% j* Z如果,如果有一天,If , if some day I can touch of your hand
0 R# V- ]+ S' U( u/ d能够牵著你的手,* I* \+ F7 d2 d" c% N0 l
那麽,我愿把全部的眷恋都放到你手心里,then I will put all my attachment on your hands/I will be sentimentally attached to you completely.) ]! h8 \- |3 a8 j- _( U
让你细细地触摸,Let you touch me slowly and read me carefully.
2 O# n; P7 W9 U# d/ g- x, p慢慢地细读,# [& j& Z- g& J1 D8 _7 t4 b
我将用整个心去感觉你手里脉脉的温柔。I will enjoy your mild emotion though your hands with my heart and soul. - t4 r# l$ P% [1 T' b
在你对我伸出手的那一瞬,At the moment you reach out your hands to me
  @% T: i5 K0 R' ^6 A9 ?. H, g我就拥有了世界上所有的关怀与热忱,then I will have all care and ardor . I) X( N' b& t/ v2 {5 `
就让我牵一次你的手,好吗?Let us walk arm in arm , OK?
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-31 23:18 | 显示全部楼层
有几个地方要纠正一下:  J( e  `- l* T3 O& R
现在的我,一如一年前的那个我。同名同姓。The current I, the same as one year, the same given name , and the same family name.改为:as one year ago! Q6 ~' Y! w9 D) g6 a* u2 X
眉眼间却似乎多了什麽,又少了什麽。Seemingly added something in my eyes, or lack something.
9 p2 |0 t- E. v( U! Kchange to:lacked
8 |# n$ ?- e4 P+ ~! @  a猫儿们在炎热的时候常常彻夜在窗外乘凉,追逐打闹。Cats were often playing the whole hot night outside windows to get cool.
3 {7 G: c% j0 ^' aCats often played at the whole hot night.6 ?2 g. e" k2 A9 C& Q( n
我常常在入秋的时候怀念夏天,I often cherish the memory of the summer  and those people that make me riant even I am in a very bad state of mind when the autumn is coming以及
5 m* H; ^5 n( o" R改为:I often cherish the memory happened in summer.! l1 q3 H0 q9 c! g  |. P
I will enjoy your mild emotion though your hands with my heart and soul. 7 y5 e/ f0 B+ z( o2 n' E: h
该为:throughyour hands.
; j' b9 y8 ~7 `, z还没检查完,下一次再改.
鲜花(634) 鸡蛋(5)
发表于 2008-1-31 23:51 | 显示全部楼层
挺好!就是我觉得斑竹选的这个题目不太好
鲜花(35) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-1 00:06 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
太直。意境没有了。" e+ C" a# b3 G+ X
不过,LZ精神可嘉。也说是是试译。还是佩服。# Y2 e8 S5 u2 b# n, b. ?
至少比我强。
, k7 n& Z  W  r* S偶是没有水平中译英嘀。指手划脚是最容易嘀.... $ C7 o* }1 u. ~, T. Q* P, i
( M1 P  j  @0 W5 g( p- v
这首中文的散文诗在原文的第一段我还喜欢。淡淡的,清新的。! W) H1 u2 t2 C9 e" b
后面每段也还好,就是拼在一起太牵强。感觉每段都眼熟。有点腻味了。
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-2 22:00 | 显示全部楼层
我也在考虑怎么能把意境给译出来,那就得意译了,而且还要按照英文诗歌要求.如果是这样,我又担心不是这首原诗了.
& {" ]: e" T6 ^谢谢三思的鲜花.
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-3 00:26 | 显示全部楼层
每当说一句汉语的时候,我总在心里想英语是怎么说的.尤其看到汉语诗歌的时候,我突然想,翻译成英语还能保留原来的意思吗?所以试着译一译.2 h" r& W% {/ ?+ ]$ V; n
前边发了译文以后才发现有些大小写和语法错误.一点一点地改,很乱.所以再重新发一便:; u. f' ]$ ]/ i
Early morning I am walking by the quiet street in a hurry.
9 h, [- x! O3 z2 M& w8 KPartial leaves fall down everywhere,squirrels are busily running.* J/ {( W0 B# U2 `
Current I, the same as one tear ago, the same given name, and the same family name.6 R" d" Y0 h; i/ t# E7 i; ?4 \
The same hairstyle,the same bag,reserved laughing and talking.
9 ?8 @, O7 z- \& i9 C( P5 DSeemly added something in my eyes,or lacked something.! y, m/ q1 ]" E( t" Q
Summer went so fast that I almost forgot those sweating night:
+ @) u1 D% h) g7 v2 sCats often played at the whole hot night outside windows to get cool
: u2 _% C" R1 |* `like us many years ago,mindless self indulgence.7 p/ x$ J) h  q6 t$ {8 ^5 S; i
I often cherish the memory happened in summer and those people that make me  raint even I am in a very bad state of mind when the autumn is coming.
; x$ Z' l# z! Q- {The emotion and the carma only is a dream.# i8 {: d( y: V( x$ r
That shoudn`t happen to meet each other last tenderlt night.+ {* {1 R  Z: P% [# o5 t  M
I want to forget it but can`t bear to give it up.
6 J( e, ]) \4 U; HI am afraid of loving the person like you who is inhospitality and also mild.: C5 m: T) ^7 A& h# p5 a% j
In this lonely world whom I can step inside love to?
* {7 I4 q/ b0 g3 ~% n0 n; \Intoxicated then feel cold,6 X4 i$ e& C" u% t% P
the labyrinthine heart is like the cloud with no direction.
( Q% P5 M# C4 c- xI am afraid of most having the emotion that seems to have but not really have.
! s! U( h+ @8 Y# y, n( oThe amorous man to whom you gave your soul?4 ]& ^! c  `! G) e' ^8 g' M, v
Why I am always hoodwinked!' y6 q+ v: X) u  `! N7 ^
I have told myself many times cautiously
. ]% R: |0 u( x9 z; p' f% E. ydon`t fall into the spoony whirligig.4 v- x/ L9 x+ n0 r' k
The amorous women always get drunk by desolation.4 _& z2 O' c' q. U2 {1 W; m3 g
Why can`t I take it easy?" u0 q, D& n4 h8 h( [" s) G
How endless tears that got in return for kindness and enmity!6 G2 k, q0 c- i$ c
When the quiet night comes9 y& l, I! r& u% D# G- O, J
your figure usually appears in front of my eyes.
9 z+ S+ c& E1 }8 ]! ^The greeting when you met me made my heart in touched unaccountably.- N+ f/ r5 i9 ?, q. e* N/ x
Yours of a smile, a gesture and a piece of words genialize my current disconsolate heart and soul,
$ a  G8 f9 q9 f! a2 o# R$ y( Mlight the dark corner in my mind.: ]7 t3 W: }% N: e! P
I feel a bit of cozy.
2 O6 ~4 {9 f* ~$ b& _6 @The deep attached to you in a twinkling
" v9 B/ G- [' q6 f+ Ymaybe is the most light spot in my whole life.
7 g$ m0 e* j6 B' jI didn`t cherish your appearance at first,. N8 u" W; h, e: |, [: C
but accompanying with the time passed
* T" Z4 L& g% J3 {I am bounded slowly and unconsciously by the emotion,
; N; {  \) F+ O& ialways feel joyful indistinctly and nondescriptly.) ~. I- H3 O0 \
Without asking if you like me or if I like you
0 ^2 O" b- l9 K% ~# ]5 Jonly feel gracious for your existing,6 d9 i5 P6 J$ u( |" q8 i
onlt want to do something for you., l+ m5 ~1 C9 F* y/ M, L- s
Every time when you meet me  y/ {' B0 z" }# k( m& [
the sweet joyous heart isn`t tranquil,# [) s( Y: l: _/ P. c$ y
but I really know your figure only become a kind of atmosphere
0 R8 s- E3 ?0 `4 F9 `2 N; G* KThat live in my heart.
0 N2 Z; `4 w! K6 N: j+ |; Z4 ZDo you know your name can suddenly come into mu mind at anytime?
1 Y0 x- y; \# S% @Even only your flying clothes` corner when you turn around, and your voice1 m4 z# @/ x, Y; ]5 Q+ Q8 ?8 P
make me gently distraught with happy feeling.! @" R  w8 {. s0 g( `2 e
The scene that met you prinkle in my heart like snow on the land
1 ~( i7 u' u$ N+ Fsuddenly flurry that all are the love to you.* u- B2 I! {& Y4 z; C, _8 z( s
Do you know that is happy there is a person who is worth to miss,/ m) B- |3 b) s- X
especially on the day, the gentle sea breeze and the sweet summer.; x: v8 Q4 [+ W; F, K
Sweeping out the smoke and indistinct gloomy
, ]4 Q% S8 H9 E- l) ]1 n: y0 [. Bonly waiting for you quietly$ V4 U( A$ p% T, U$ v( R# d) j# V
just let you know that there is a person who wants to have the same love knot and the desire as you do.9 m. x4 D/ ]* H0 a, r4 G  l
I really want to ramble in the small rain with you
2 ?: s  X8 `0 R3 S4 b6 x% ~and enjoy the rain washing together
% l/ q7 d' t+ nor rush to a film" i+ F8 K5 ?) e1 K' `) e, }
or listen to a music quietly.* [# g4 e& `; ?# W
Whom did you the amorous person give your soul to ?
3 F) l; h& }  |( \% XIf we embrace ,dance,and gaze to each other,- U5 f3 v) Y8 {/ _  U
smile or gently kiss then say: I really love you".
! ]9 o5 Z$ X- y5 pThat is enough.# f, ~; K# R! [* Y  {. _
Maybe this is the seed that planted a thousand years ago,! I) ]! M8 r* y$ _+ u. H
finely it deeply rooted into the earth in the season and sprout,
; _( v5 N! I* l; l# F9 m7 }the same as my missing.
5 j$ H( I( `  t! f* v7 oIt comes a little bit of verdure.
; Z0 Z: b$ K; ?% s$ D1 y# h4 QIf, If some day I can touch your hand,
* R4 U8 t# P1 d6 H- q0 [then I will put all my attachment on your hands/I will be sentimentally attached to you completely.
& P" Z; m, ^2 b6 ZLet you touch me gently and read me carefully.
$ H  W) R3 _* A' u0 d( cI will enjoy your mild emotion through your hands with my heart and soul.' ^. e5 v; Z$ M5 c
At the moment you reach out your hands to me ,! r6 O4 D# k( O+ _; }
then I will have all care and ardor.
" O. ^# u+ J! BShall we walk arm in arm?( Y6 m: F# a6 ?# h2 `
呵,太晚了,连检查都不想检查一下,有没有打字错误了.
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-3 00:28 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
费了这么多时间,希望能被加精.
大型搬家
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-3 19:46 | 显示全部楼层
很想看一看其他朋友的翻译,学习学习,提高自己的英文水平.
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-4 22:43 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
谢谢加精!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-5 15:28 | 显示全部楼层

I like your poem, here comes mine.

老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Glittering over the quite avenue when it appears first light.4 R% T) O4 E- a& y/ r2 g1 ^
Leaves floating down to the ground; little squirrels bustling around.
" b4 R; @2 Y% {! RI am still the same person of yesterday.
4 U: u0 }8 N, iUnchanged name, unchanged I.* m, C4 d& k; x: S; M- i3 F
Same messy hair, same shaggy bag.
- E9 |$ V1 S) R, A" I  fLaugh in the same laugh, talk in the same talk.6 M' \2 C4 `8 R; A, l
More or less,
2 I( j* o" M* ^7 L5 r8 N a different glimpse sparkled in my eyes.
; I( P8 o) o# ^/ g: x
' @$ j6 T; l$ X# ~* }2 x, u$ Q( FSummer easily slips away
& U, B8 J/ x. J) O- MThose long lost hot nights( }7 p9 ?3 y% |( s, U5 n
can only be found in the old days. $ l, O. `; A7 D; ~* F1 Z
% ?1 ]" g* ]1 [/ _3 U5 Q
Cats jumping over the window sills,
9 k- x6 [. U& o7 t" R6 Hchasing around in the breeziness.
大型搬家
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-5 16:15 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Matrix 于 2008-2-5 15:28 发表
& r/ D+ e8 N; kGlittering over the quite avenue when it appears first light.
/ P; Z& ]6 j2 m- n" zLeaves floating down to the ground; little squirrels bustling around.5 ^$ Y- ]# P& l0 \# f1 ?2 n
I am still the same person of yesterday.
5 Q4 D6 h( r, g4 GUnchanged name, unchange ...

& l7 }4 t3 a' p! L' i" W- X4 H
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-5 23:12 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Matrix 于 2008-2-5 15:28 发表 2 z0 q' I/ L) k2 _7 T+ H/ b; K" |
Glittering over the quite avenue when it appears first light.5 [7 D% n" Q) h! Q" g: P& ~$ h$ D3 x/ l
Leaves floating down to the ground; little squirrels bustling around.
- t* r: ?/ e8 _2 l8 r- lI am still the same person of yesterday.5 Y& n# p' j) q$ ^" Z" ^
Unchanged name, unchange ...

8 B. g$ Z4 E, s4 v7 Ii like it.
老柳教车
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-1 21:16 , Processed in 0.205401 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On, APC On.