[复制链接]
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-1-21 11:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Six Funny Life Lessons
6 g8 o1 ?5 v  {: M6 S
6 {$ N8 E/ @! L. A( k9 ? *Lesson 1: Naked Wife** [, D5 u& F4 z- h% `
2 e+ p4 U: U0 Z/ P! G' W
A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower when the doorbell rings.
" e! `  [$ i5 ^6 r- c2 nThe wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door,
5 r+ T7 |9 o% o% _: s there stands Bob, the next door neighbor.
: U1 g$ ^. C8 ~* B' ~/ n Before she says a word, Bob says,7 V, @& z" s" G, f  K
"I'll give you $800 to drop that towel." 7 j$ `- f. i" p  M' v; t+ ]( M
After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob.
, V& ^$ ?: [5 n# wAfter a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 dollars and leaves. ' t" x  N' U! V
The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. " Z( f: Y' c8 X: @
When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks,$ a6 u  ~% y% H
"Who was that?"
  Z* Z/ ]2 N: D9 n/ u& g: s& E"It was Bob the next door neighbor," she replies.
; R" t1 t: [; G- ^4 _* T: E"Great!" the husband says, "Did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?"* z3 u4 C4 {  S/ n2 @8 H' n
; s6 c3 ~. H$ Q' P+ z
Moral of the story: If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk with your
7 u7 ~& }8 }2 s/ J shareholders in time, you may be in a position to prevent avoidable exposure.
大型搬家
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-22 15:35 | 显示全部楼层
*Lesson 2
9 v  a% K" v. @% X A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp." Q: q  |: r7 L" l. J" q8 }
They rub it and a Genie comes out.
2 v% F* |  d! d& l- Y3 @The Genie says, "I'll give each of you just one wish".9 {9 D. l6 |9 u
"Me first! Me first!" says the admin clerk. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world." 4 d, `: t9 u. t: X" }7 k+ ?: l! F& M
Poof! She's gone.
& K" C/ z1 B: c& t; E2 t1 |4 q"Me next! Me next!" says the sales rep.1 H$ V$ `, s# F# q8 j. c, e
"I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life."
0 J/ `) W6 ~/ G( H& n* O, w  mPoof! He's gone. 1 ]: t4 R* \& Q2 `& ?
"OK, you're up," the Genie says to the manager.
8 `0 ^; l2 G* h: JThe manager says,, ]0 O5 A0 k" _6 n7 D
"I want those two back in the office after lunch."
+ V3 D% x* \! e; Q+ u; }% }' h
: z$ g- n: k. \4 f5 V- O  v Moral of the story: Always let your boss have the first say.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-1-22 18:03 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 junglebell 于 2008-1-22 15:35 发表
& ^. E8 \  _2 ~7 V4 ?6 \/ P*Lesson 2
! D8 O# {: l' u/ f3 ~$ {  F, V A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp., c# N9 l0 a. N6 |2 w
They rub it and a Genie comes out. " i, R% k' u6 ], Y
The Genie says, "I'll give each of you  ...

% f7 m% d9 A$ s4 M4 [$ ~6 dIt is time to fire such a boss.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-23 17:19 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
*Lesson 3*/ s2 H7 L2 V) U; N+ J, }2 U
A priest offered a lift to a Nun. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg.
8 s' H& k0 Z! p6 {The priest nearly had an accident. / T6 u1 P( R: P  B
After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg.
5 Q8 F3 e# T: \7 j% IThe nun said, "Father, remember Psalm 129?" 4 ]8 Q: J+ k1 f
The priest removed his hand.
! ~6 T' [2 x4 fBut, changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again.
* z% c4 L8 U2 b0 v% H$ O# HThe nun once again said, “Father, remember Psalm 129?"
. R+ m* U6 N" Y- n4 R/ J: NThe priest apologized "Sorry sister, but the flesh is weak."
4 P! o/ ]# M' ~" O* vArriving at the convent, the nun went on her way.. m9 ^( y+ ?2 Q  Q
On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129.
5 x1 G& s& Q$ O$ N9 G. ? It said, "Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory."
, n0 Q3 u* K% V* U- v- b' O
6 K/ \; D5 u, _) s Moral of the story: If you are not well informed in your job, you might  miss a great opportunity.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-24 18:18 | 显示全部楼层
*Lesson 4*" ?: h1 q, \8 k# Y3 m% l( B$ g
A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day.) ~2 D* w0 W$ L5 A1 \
A rabbit asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?"
2 A) T; H3 w3 ~" A: BThe crow answered: "Sure, why not." 1 z+ R; f3 L- ?
So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested.. k$ X$ P9 k7 \# Q
A fox jumped on the rabbit and ate it.5 w4 `9 r3 k+ r- t4 \
Moral of the story: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very high up.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-25 17:33 | 显示全部楼层
*Lesson 5: Power of Charisma*
# _  l. X$ F, Q2 p A turkey was chatting with a bull "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, but I haven't got the energy."
% A4 Q" b0 Q8 d  m. D$ e! b8 K% f, k "Well, why don't you nibble on my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients."
0 f7 K$ ^4 t2 e8 k- H$ V. {4 FThe turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. ( j" W) z- C5 u+ k5 X% @  A* s2 b
The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch.1 v" T( y1 f3 _# Q6 q- `0 n2 @5 B. U
Finally after a fourth night, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree.- y" c: j8 {* o1 K6 a% w6 Z7 D7 m
Soon he was spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree.
+ R5 e% K, j0 d
2 L6 l9 I. }, e) ~- ~Moral of the story: Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won’t keep you there.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-26 17:57 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Lesson 6*8 R( \. @8 u& d
A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field.
& v# L6 x4 E' K; J While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him.
# e1 n4 B8 \, P/ a( z7 c# Z As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was. * P' \. F. O1 a: ?$ Y
The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.
0 X5 c, h4 a5 A" |" y6 N) o A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate.
/ |( v3 O. }. L8 |4 YFollowing the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.
2 l' u5 z$ Z( U1 h5 y5 A0 d. J' O
# B; L6 L( e) f# ]/ p Moral of the story:
& Y6 V7 {0 s  D; V+ N1. Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy
& y% b% s% A5 o& @% E 2. Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend- n0 ?  I* k$ J* m$ G
3. And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-27 19:09 | 显示全部楼层
The pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won., x: B2 r/ h1 B; Q
7 y* Q& [# n, G% B
The pastor was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the) b6 t4 {! A- _  J
race again and it won again.0 i4 S& k. b, F7 R

9 p. R8 ~/ C' A5 wThe local paper read:
9 ]% K1 F, A3 D- f' E2 B% C8 E2 gPASTOR'S ASS OUT FRONT.
% l: ~0 ^8 N) g- t
7 J/ n# E. @, k0 v# y  KThe Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the
: ]& N0 L/ R8 _# E& Y9 z; s4 L6 Q$ epastor not to enter the donkey in another race.
7 L6 D" j4 G' {
( Q9 q  Y) @1 R  ]6 `$ x3 FThe next day, the local paper headline read:
- L- Z. `& C8 I" r" k9 f, @. ^% Q+ sBISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S ASS.
" b' n6 c) c" @) z6 ]+ M3 |. N5 j0 d6 F0 z$ [$ W
This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the pastor to get rid
* U. |" v2 Z1 x. a: kof the donkey. The pastor decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent.
0 t' s0 u; |& Y& N  ?6 ~- h) @) r9 ^" a1 t; x
The local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the next day:
! F& {2 B/ P9 ~1 `NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN.
6 ?6 K: J# F0 @# p4 O$ B5 L
4 m! f9 |& i: ^7 x" g& pThe bishop fainted. He informed the nun that she would have to get rid
# x# J) p! [( y- E" j% ]of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for $10.+ `( ^/ u( W( S, s. W0 g) w, J! u/ k

3 g  P. `) |% V3 j* bThe next day the paper read:" y+ Z/ I) r& K3 x, \3 B
NUN SELLS ASS FOR $10.$ O! N6 G+ `* s4 u

$ h2 S! c. H* f7 cThis was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back
- W7 t( c' [$ d* _7 Uthe donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild.; u9 E  D# m4 _" T* n

3 h3 K4 g! ^- @0 y* t" Y( eThe next day the headlines read:
/ H, C8 w; ^  F  C& H; g* LNUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE.4 n& u- ?$ g" @0 h$ W) W
+ j% g; t$ O. |# b& }
The bishop was buried the next day./ X/ k. M- s; U; H" E9 x
, @* w: {/ J4 w8 Q4 \
The moral of the story is.....being concerned about public opinion3 H9 p9 `' h4 ~( v' d) d
can bring you much grief and misery...and even shorten your life.8 P0 K0 M0 _0 F/ l( b

- P0 O: T1 E8 E) m& PSo be yourself and enjoy life.../ p5 G+ D- Y% ?- K- l
4 M$ I/ \0 p& c- e  E: |6 x
Stop worrying about everyone else's ass and you'll be a lot happier
6 j( N) C* A* w' k! B And live longer!* v, C2 a8 M8 M6 s2 j
3 ]+ j6 ^( x/ \0 M4 K
Have a nice day!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-1-27 20:21 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
They are fun and meanful, thanks for sharing.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-28 19:35 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Dad explains the facts of life 6 n$ u9 ?- S0 J6 |4 Y

% B+ E7 N( h1 Q! d1 R6 f6 s" a# J2 d+ h4 rJunior asks his dad, "Daddy, how was I born?"
3 c3 I- d; u: p& uHis dad sighs and replies, "Ah, my son, I guess one day you would have to find out anyway!! i# z- G7 U, b1 n9 ]. w

' ?" W/ ]8 }1 v5 G# mWell, you see your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN. # V2 L9 A7 r+ w  D4 c
Then I set up a date via e-mail with your mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. 0 ?" K: E6 ]2 \$ S; a: \
$ S: P" R: g& g/ A' a5 l
We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.
1 V0 P( |, b1 H: H. H, s4 Y9 o4 p: D1 j. s0 D7 F
As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, but it was too late to hit the delete button. / F1 z# ?! M2 D2 H/ _5 P0 h" _

2 y  j0 m0 p- P% b3 G- |Six weeks later your mom sent me an instant message saying that her operating system was showing signs of unauthorized program activity from a self extracting file which had implanted itself in her BIOS.
9 t! s; _4 d& b* ~+ Z) B# o) _# Q: k" h5 d0 d
Then nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared and said: 'You've Got Male'!"
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-1-28 20:32 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing.) V& F; S- x+ F! J. `* h5 s# _
3 |; k+ v; n6 O- k3 r5 \$ a7 I
I find western humor and jokes are not easy for total comrehension, even though I understand every word. I guess one reason is out of cultural differences, the other one is people's inborn factors of understanding/produing humor. For me, I wish I could have more humor. # ?; J, r7 P* F
6 b. v& n9 e( y# ]
As for the above story, I understand that the author tries to make fun of human conception and computer virus infection. But the story just confuses me as a joke.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-5 11:01 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 billzhao 于 2008-1-28 20:32 发表 ' C/ b& x/ [/ E1 t
Thanks for sharing.
. m) r, c3 a  k( i" u1 ~3 V+ C8 L$ @+ c$ i/ y8 o
I find western humor and jokes are not easy for total comrehension, even though I understand every word. I guess one reason is out of cultural differences, the other one is peop ...
9 y4 N1 z1 L1 h, L

) b/ i) g* ~4 I& l8 ~/ z& VYa, sometimes I have the same feeling as you.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-1 21:14 , Processed in 0.270577 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, APC On.