老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
2007 September Year to Date ! G2 u3 f4 X% H/ o
New Listings 613 7327 8 o& \6 W" H9 L: l2 ~- |$ S
Sales (units) 201 3437
; \3 u" }. @# t3 X' S5 D0 rValue of Sales $70.5 M $1.23 B
7 _+ c1 A& {/ g3 J( X; LAve. Days on Market 59   
, G1 Y! f" }/ V) gSales Success 50%   
, c% D' d. I3 v9 j" Z- b$ DAverage Sale (single family) $418,530   
+ m1 `# o' i4 ~( ^) VAverage Sale (condo) $280,650   * @! M- c& h- ~5 i* P9 v& V
Current Inventory 3423   
5 U; G" n  \* jCommission Saved* $2.6 M* Total: $51.2 M*
9 K- p, \! ~& d# C*Based on a 7%/3% commission split
* p8 D; [  I+ T$ G9 Z
8 K/ _  c& Z" ?5 o# ]What’s the Difference? Price is the Difference.
0 A+ e' h; i/ y4 ~& x! b/ v. l/ O, T
% f) A: E) ^0 b9 L9 ~% D% ^  nWith whopping number of homes for sale in the Edmonton Region it's no wonder buyers can take their time and make a careful selection on one of the largest investments of their life. This isn't necessarily a bad thing as only a few months ago buyers were getting into bidding wars on houses they hardly looked at, and possibly weren't even prepared financially.
) u0 X" Z2 d: V" G& M: G; a) Z
/ @: `$ z( m0 _. vA panic decision can be a regretful one, so now as the market cools heading into fall, we can expect buyers to take a little more time to go through the record high inventory in Edmonton and area. That doesn't mean that houses aren't going to sell, it just means they are going to take a little longer to sell, and no matter how your home is listed for sale, this is an industry trend, not specific to real estate agents or ComFree.! g: z+ O6 R9 @+ B/ D; t" e6 _

) r# n3 _6 \5 W& X0 H; ?With over 12,000 houses on the market in the Edmonton Area, price has never been more important. By saving an average of $15,000 in real estate commissions when you sell through ComFree, you have the competitive advantage in pricing your home. Agent's listing contracts are expiring with no offers on the table. Now is the time to reexamine your sales plan. ComFree will take care of this for you and make your sale easy and hasslefree. The market has changed and ComFree knows just how to make the sale of your home a success in a flooded market.; x( E2 `8 d0 [" p
& h/ R) O" x1 z7 C
Though it is unrealistic to expect the market to continue at the rate of growth that it was over the previous 18 months, it would also be unrealistic to predict a housing crash in the next few years. Given the economic outlook for Alberta and the thousands of people moving to Edmonton, there is ample reason to expect Edmonton's housing market to regain momentum and see more sustainable rates of growth in the upcoming months.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-10-4 13:09 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-7 19:27 , Processed in 0.765072 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.