找回密码
 注册
查看: 6180|回复: 0

How Expensive to Repair Car in Fort Mcmuray

[复制链接]
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-8-1 21:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1现金
Share 3 real stories with people who already stay or will come up to Fort Mcmurray with old car and from other province:
3 n, p2 ?, |0 f: p& y% z
% A  ?' `( q) d: bStory one:  I have an old Passat from Toronto this January, spent $200 for Out of Province Inspection in Fort Mcmurray then one week later, I was told to pay minimum of $3000 to repair a list of items of my car. I could believe it was true, and spent another $200 for another Out of Province Inspection in another car shop, almost the same price as they said. I still did not believe and faxed the list to a mechanics in Edmonton, and I drove to Edmonton have my car fixed as the list mentioned but paid only $800 including Out of Province Inspection in one day.# ?9 f- ?# M- [, b

& V+ p0 i7 r- W/ zStory two: Last month, the water pump of my car not working, I tried 3 car repair shops in Fort Mcmurray, I was told to wait at least one week, and they would charge 12 hours labour ($120/h), that will be $1440p +tax and material.  Again, I did not try to repair my car here in Fort Mcmurray, I paid $550 for towing my car to Edmonton and paid another $320 to repair the car including the materials.- z0 |6 ^7 x  V- |8 J7 B
1 b$ }2 w0 P& O% t/ D! V
Story three: one car of co-worker was broken down in Highway 63 and phoned AMA to tow his car to a car repair shop in Fort Mcmurray, one week later, he was told they could not fix the car and recommend him to tow his car to Edmonton.' }) u4 j- e' J$ w

* U& ~; |3 f5 g' c1 ]( a0 ?9 vLesson learn: Repairing a car in Fort Mcmurray is extremely expensive and you have to wait for a while. if you want to have cheap and quick repair, drive to fix it in Edmonton./ D+ V$ G: y/ z3 s

- s, Q! M/ N/ I1 |9 N, r* k9 j! WIf any body know there is a good mechanics here in Fort Mcmurray with reasonable price, please let me know... I appreicate it in advance.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-12 08:18 , Processed in 0.072019 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.