查看: 1452|回复: 1

六月comfree report

[复制链接]
鲜花(27) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-7-10 09:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
神仙鱼不见你公布六月comfree report. 我代劳了。) [- L+ H4 i) {6 ?# H  H/ \$ P
又涨$22000, 与MSL不一致。5 v1 s4 H6 w  F% V& P0 F

) r: l* |7 `$ r$ @/ y& A* yhttp://edmonton.comfree.ca/reports.html  Q  {0 O: d0 a, G. N- A* I

3 h) y( W0 J1 S4 c$ I7 X  s) X- I2 g8 ]7 b( }
Housing Market Plays "Catch-Up" in the Month of June0 `0 v' E+ v) |' `/ x

, {# _: y" M7 \/ S- o8 `Housing prices in Edmonton have been rising at an astonishing rate for over 18 months, and June saw housing inventory in Edmonton grow to record highs as prices level off. "No market can sustain the pace of price increases as what Edmonton has seen in the past year-and-ahalf," notes Erin Holowach, President of ComFree. "Although price increases in the summer of 2007 are not as substantial as what we saw in June 2006, the average selling price for ComFree sales rose over $22,000 in the past 30 days to $391,000, including single family homes, duplexes and condos. "Edmonton's market needs some time to adjust and catch up before additional price increases can be expected, and buyers and sellers need to be aware that housing inventory is at an all-time high."8 [" n# O- ~5 D9 K0 o

: d4 |3 q5 }2 pComFree's inventory grew to a high of 2179 real estate listings at the end of June, with total inventory in the Edmonton and area market exceeding 8500 listings. New listings for June were 1243, with sales of 405.3 A  s$ s- z6 a
+ ?  s- {  D3 |. a0 I+ B: a
ComFree's average days on market rose slightly from 22 to 26, which can be expected with inventory rising by 35% from May to June 2007.  w$ W% `4 O& K/ L: t! ?

6 w# F  Z* c. b* J5 v' BThe past 18 months has set expectations high for buyers and sellers, however it is important that sellers not panic after being on the market for a few weeks before they receive an offer. Alberta's economy is still one of the strongest in the world, and should not be quickly discounted. This is not a bubble bursting, it is only a correction of an overheated real estate market, but don't expect prices to fall substantially as they did in the early 80's. Expect a strong economy and labour shortages to continue to attract new people to Alberta, and the housing market to remain
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-7-10 10:33 | 显示全部楼层

回复 #1 WST 的帖子

呵呵, 这两天公司来了几个大项目, 把这事都忘了...谢谢咯
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-6 23:59 , Processed in 0.097395 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.