找回密码
 注册
查看: 4133|回复: 3

weekend happyness

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-22 20:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
A shepherd was herding his flock in a remote pasture when suddenly a brand-new 6 K' f1 z) ?% Y' B% |$ \; H
BMW advanced out of the dust cloud towards him. The driver, a young man in a
: B7 I3 X4 |+ Q& L6 E6 k) Y2 ]Broni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses and YSL tie, leaned out the window ( P. Z& v' ]: O9 D% g* V" C3 C
and asked the shepherd, "If I tell you exactly how many sheep you have in your " N( t$ ~9 K1 P& n) ]
flock, will you give me one?". {" s, J% q0 J# G2 [) |6 B
2 T' Y% A* x7 s
The shepherd looked at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looked at his
7 v- ?' I3 i3 r: ~5 M7 Z" Bpeacefully-grazing flock and calmly answered, "Sure."
" C1 v2 E1 H; T! V; T2 Z1 u) k+ J$ G, I/ D! r/ Y; n, E1 @
The yuppie parked his car, whipped out his IBM ThinkPad and connected it to a
! l* T, O: T2 g; K. V; \0 A# Icell phone, then he surfed to a NASA page on the internet where he called up a   _0 W2 ]+ w2 R" W. U; b
GPS satellite navigation system, scanned the area, and then opened up a database - [7 g# J7 Q$ W( x( |+ [5 A
and an Excel spreadsheet with complex formulas. He sent an email on his   Y  L8 X; U& Y1 t0 ^
Blackberry and, after a few minutes, received a response. Finally, he prints out ) l; I; u7 T0 V; b+ V: Q: `
a 130 page report on his miniaturized printer then turns to the shepherd and
* `  o/ {' A7 ssays,"You have exactly 1586 sheep".
% w  Q4 ^: m, S+ t. q/ G
+ M8 z0 E7 q) L"That is correct; take one of the sheep" said the shepherd.
6 [' k' A; a: F: O
6 g& J* Z' w( nHe watches the young man select one of the animals and bundle it into his
/ f3 w! u; y  u4 f* ~9 ucar.+ j' ~( ?+ o' `/ W! y

# X' G# f! @% b+ X# W& r; _Then the shepherd says: "If I can tell you exactly what your business
' K+ G) m/ Z' y' W: t1 ?  a. nis, will you give me back my animal?"; a2 K" L& Z. [* `
, K. ~) `" Z3 K) n3 B- j# z+ u
"OK, why not" answered the young man.
- d1 M% p) |' Q5 {& W& Y% K0 h' T: \- g$ N$ R. j% L& \* F
"Clearly, you are a consultant" said the shepherd.
/ D: i/ [: E. l9 ~3 B- x
1 g6 ^% X7 T( f5 S8 F4 U"That's correct" says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"
- P7 I/ j( X2 F
6 [/ q( Z  N5 h"No guessing required" answers the shepherd. "You turned up here although ( I* o3 {# D4 |$ l
nobody called you. You want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a
1 p- g$ h% F8 ~9 f( s" nquestion I never asked, and you don't know crap about my business.... Now give
# d  j9 ?. |( yme back my dog".
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-22 20:41 | 显示全部楼层
a woman walks into a supermarket, and notices a male customer whose zipper is
+ x2 v+ a4 ~) U8 `9 o) n. }undone. The woman kindly says" excuse me sir,but your barracks doors are open".
. J+ s3 n4 a7 V% f) G% x5 RNot having a clue what the woman was talking about he continued shopping. A few
6 J$ d9 J, N# G' R7 c/ S$ Mmoments later another customer approached the man and explained that his zipper " `0 S1 z8 W$ o1 {
was undone. The man zipped up and continued his shopping. At the checkout he ran 2 B. g5 h& d/ N6 _5 p- m
into the woman who originally informed him of his zipper.He decides to play into
( o6 T8 d3 d9 ^# R" _1 Jher unusual comment; "excuse me maam, when you noticed my barracks door was
& z5 ~0 q7 J3 H1 ]3 U- Qopen, did you happen to see a soldier standing at full attention?" The woman 2 c  o' r) \8 [
responded by saying " no, all i saw was a disabled vet sitting on two duffle 1 z. Q+ p( }4 g) B
bags"
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-22 20:42 | 显示全部楼层
Three couples were married and stayed at the same hotel for their honeymoons,
9 g. n, Q: y/ z8 ~where they were all taken care of by Dave the Bellboy.
: Q" G% X, i+ [  a- f8 z* A( H6 e4 E. n1 D. }8 J1 w& z
The first man married a nurse. / k0 ?' G) x, h4 E# z$ w  w* x
5 x$ u; W. K, i" g7 n2 E7 v' u( t: I
Dave showed them to their room and thought to himself, "What a lucky guy.
  n' d  T: f& c* tNurses are known to be hot to trot".
3 C% G( N4 @3 X; H- u) e% c' _( c" S7 ~2 m& r$ Q8 d! f5 `+ e( J" f
The second man married a telephone operator.
/ {* E: @: ^" I0 O/ b, K$ p1 M- S" a3 B6 {. @2 H3 e
Dave showed them to their room and thought to himself,?Wow, he's a lucky one. , x" L" B: w1 C1 w7 z; @
Telephone operators have sexy voices and once you pop that top
/ k" U2 {2 d  kbutton...A-bomb.?
* a4 i. P/ R1 c- ], P' y! n: L+ |3 O, ^2 c& {, n+ Z# }1 n) Z
The third man married a school teacher.
0 v( B' T/ {# o$ g" J4 Q- s2 U4 W$ O
# s* {( n' L& n; |% l) cDave showed them to their room and thought to himself, "Poor guy, she's pretty
8 e) K; S8 B2 W9 s2 Cbut teachers are just too frigid".
) z- C5 f- r9 \: ?. g
3 \9 E& H) }# u) HThe next morning, Dave reported to work at 5:30 in the morning. He expected ( b$ h" f+ K& }+ d% h& H( R
only the teacher's husband to call for breakfast any minute and the other two + j! G5 I- x8 s+ c9 b
would call much later in the day.
/ i4 O, s8 o& E6 s% W0 P6 V
. Q6 X8 R; P( Q8 Q" N) b9 nAt 6:00 a.m. the phone rang. It was the nurse's husband wanting breakfast. The
( h5 J! i0 h! S+ W8 K" S6 M, C  Znurse's husband opened the door and Dave stepped back in shock. The man's
' r7 ^& q5 V4 y- V! t2 Rpajamas were still pressed and his hair nicely combed.
* B' T* K% H% r3 Q& C% S: L) w/ X
6 A) R/ Q3 x6 ]Dave asked, "What happened sir? You married a nurse.8 @7 w" _8 Q9 x0 v

: M  b' j/ B0 e: fThe man sourly replies, "Son, don't ever marry a nurse. All I heard last night
& }: v5 d) f3 ~: K) Jwas her nagging voice saying, 揧ou抮e not sanitary, and you抮e not sanitary."
- l# j! Y# |) |0 e
$ I3 }- k  ~# U: M0 s/ EAt 6:30 a.m., the phone rang again.
4 v) \# L9 p3 [
9 \/ E) W+ c  r) B" l8 N+ o7 j: p" X& nThe telephone operator's husband called for breakfast. Dave brought it as fast / ~# {9 K9 h) H& `$ P7 e; E
as possible hoping for the best. The man opened the door and Dave stepped back 6 q0 L' v7 X8 ~0 _$ W0 M
in shock. The man's hair and pajamas were properly combed and pressed.7 X/ i/ t$ T$ E" m1 I: Y

7 R; P9 C7 G( `( L  s; X6 UDave asked," What happened? Telephone operators are supposed to be as sexy as
0 i2 [6 J* u  jtheir voices."
# y1 k& j3 w* I, D) O
4 S& f1 G0 _4 I, f1 eThe man sourly replies "Son, don't ever marry a telephone operator. All I
4 K4 G# T0 Z+ r! d8 Wheard last night was her nasal voice saying, "You're three minutes are up, your
" Q% p0 A4 J2 @- Z& x0 r/ }/ othree minutes are up."
+ G3 n* S4 I( I- H! H: J$ m
! M& A$ R% }' O3 ^Dave went back down to the desk, just knowing the teacher抯 husband would be * y& B5 V8 N* ^1 [  P
calling any minute.
! z( Q' d/ X4 j) Q7 R
# {* @' |  G' U: q$ kFinally at 4:30 p.m., the teacher's husband called for breakfast.
* B5 B) {6 n, _4 z2 e# d4 f: ^5 j( v- R4 P- a
Dave can't believe it but quickly took the breakfast to the couple抯 room. The
# Z3 h+ W6 c8 zman opened the door and Dave took a step back in shock. The man was wearing only
; K6 r( T0 s$ ?  o, dhis boxers, his hair was a mess, and he had scratch marks on his chest, arms and 5 r% X) s0 ^; c
legs.
+ {0 o. X& O9 R- i, d: Q6 D
- I6 V5 a, D# FJoe fearing the worst asked 揥hat happened to you? Did you have a
# F# j" @8 V' N2 c0 q; ?fight?" - z' q2 y! J2 A6 M
6 Z: T- }1 R4 f6 Y0 |8 T( o
The man smiled and happily replied, "No. Son, when you marry, be sure to marry
% F% \, K- L5 a% S5 h3 Aa school teacher. All I heard last night was her sexy smooth voice saying "We 8 ]4 F/ t5 W+ w& @9 T
are going to do this over and over, until we get right."
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-8-22 22:12 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
good job! thanks for sharing
老柳教车
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-23 10:04 , Processed in 0.119358 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APC On.