找回密码
 注册
查看: 3779|回复: 2

Nine words women use

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-10 04:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
(1) Fine:   This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
+ a  f+ ]3 i4 j* I, ~1 I2 R! N4 o5 O  v! V4 H
(2) Five Minutes:    If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.8 E: Q5 T& H' a4 d- F
, j" k+ G/ I2 {  K
(3)Nothing:    This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.   - N4 ^/ \' W% q. N4 U' u3 I
2 T- O1 E# A! u  C3 ]
(4)Go Ahead:   This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!    / @6 F0 j; x4 g* p3 O

; h' A1 s; L+ u(5) Loud Sigh:   This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men.. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.   (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
3 f- R7 ?3 j7 @' F2 G
1 @  S7 g9 H( S5 e3 \$ _$ E; R0 b(6) That's Okay:   This is one of the most dangerous state m ents a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.  
; v: s+ d) Q5 w' h8 A
; ?, j8 O2 h$ S! s  b. @! h6 R(7) Thanks:   A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all.  DO NOT say 'you're welcome' ... that will bring on a 'whatever').
% \: u9 i* q, x6 y0 ^
1 R* b) [7 R) l* j; p  y  l% p4 A% J(8)Whatever: Is a women's way of sayingF* YOU!
/ @$ X6 l/ x5 C1 Y: z% E; R, H0 d; ^# Z; h, D
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it:  Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
鲜花(21) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-15 14:40 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-24 22:11 , Processed in 0.080499 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.