注册
查看: 3848|回复: 2

Height of Misunderstanding

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-3-12 01:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Mr. Sharma comes home one night, and his wife throws her arms around his neck:
  p0 q5 K# S% z) N; f'I have great news: I'm a month overdue. I think we're going to have a baby!
; u" G* E) N+ a2 O: o5 Y7 ?The doctor gave me a test today, but until we find out for sure, we can't tell anybody.' ! G1 c! r9 o! g. _, t/ C+ X
The next day, Mrs. Sharma receives a telephone call from Reliance Energy because the electricity bill has not been paid.
8 x; A1 f- {+ N- K' Am I speaking to Mrs. Sharma? '
+ m3 l( D  G3 z( j( J* ~'Yes... speaking' ' Q" `9 ?* t4 V. F& M: Y- n
Reliance guy, 'You're a month overdue, you know!' 7 `5 ?( {+ |  ~2 r
'How do YOU know?' stammers the young woman. ! o. O, P0 ^2 o' r5 i6 n
'Well, ma'am, it's in our files!' says the Reliance guy. - U% [* N1 n0 r8 F- u2 s
'What are you saying? It's in your files ...HOW?????' ' ^3 k' j/ d; E% j1 k
' Yes ............ . We have a system of finding out who's overdue '
" b+ D4 h+ Q% L# e0 k* ?' GOD!!!!!!... ....... This is too much........ ..'
- t% {' D* P3 Q+ Y$ K'Madam, I am sorry... I am following orders.... I have to inform you are overdue' 7 t7 ~+ z' p9 _  k* C5 k; M& [) D
'I know that ... let me talk to my husband about this tonight. .... He will speak to your company tomorrow '
/ P- e1 W6 ]1 N9 R9 b. S. c1 Y0 F2 eThat night, she tells her husband about the incident, and he, mad as a bull, rushes to Reliance office the next day morning. 5 |6 |% i& f4 _8 L
'What's going on? You have it on file that my wife is a month overdue?
6 @7 R5 `9 ]+ Z% }. r. `' }1 \What business is that of yours?' the husband shouts. % F& q+ f. @- R/ V! W9 T! S
'Just calm down,' says the lady at the reception at Reliance, 'it's nothing serious. All you have to do is pay us.' 0 {% F! ~( R6 E" `6 X' w& A1 `$ |9 n' K1 D
'PAY you? And if I refuse?' 2 I8 w9 A3 i% c+ z* ^. b$ N* D
'Well, in that case, sir, we'd have no option but to cut yours off.'
! v9 s8 \' X& L1 I'And what would my wife do then?' the husband asks. % g' g5 N  u4 C9 c8 e  W/ M
'I don't know. I guess she'd have to use a candle.'
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-3-12 11:28 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-3-12 17:25 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-26 08:48 , Processed in 0.201906 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, APC On.