找回密码
 注册
查看: 1360|回复: 3

homework

[复制链接]
鲜花(1394) 鸡蛋(16)
发表于 2004-11-23 00:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
patient: One who receives medical attention, care, or treatment.6 D% m; N* B) e: p1 T5 M/ w4 h, j
                The doctor visited his patients in hospital.
4 d9 P. l9 \; \- |4 D% `5 E- S' e0 _3 V: F+ v0 @0 q8 o+ G! ?
artificial: Made by human beings; produced rather than natural.7 k( S- e0 t5 A: D' [6 R
                The flowers in the store are artificial flowers.. @0 b1 u# N* t; j+ S

5 j9 y; z$ M& o: n: p% _8 ntunnel: An underground or underwater passage.
8 v0 V8 q) D; B1 ^8 ]                They tunnelled for weeks before they reached the other side of the hill.: ]# S+ ^. X' C" o( m

) y) R0 o8 n4 w  e; zelevator: A platform or an enclosure raised and lowered in a vertical shaft to transport people or freight.4 y) w; v+ r4 d, i0 n- o4 g: b- E3 u
                In the elevator he saw the young woman doctor again.' \8 m0 Q4 a7 |& ^, o$ |* }/ h+ o
# T6 b" {; @7 m7 v
ambulance: A specially equipped vehicle used to transport the sick or injured.7 e% c% u4 q, l* K
                At the door Kimble stopped to help some men to carry a patient into the hospital from an ambulance.
9 j4 p. n# m' ^$ z* Z9 [: A5 N$ o3 L- |
Doctor Richard Kimble found a new drug was not good for patients. Someone wanted to kill him but the killer killed his wife. The policeman thought Doctor Richard Kimble was the killer so they sent Kimble to prison. Kimble ran out and found the killer. Finally the policeman found the real killer and Kimble was a good doctor.
鲜花(163) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2004-11-23 01:26 | 显示全部楼层
patient: A person who receives medical care or treatment.8 G) U+ x: \: ]9 _
                The doctor visited his patients in hospital.1 Y* z& ^' N+ |7 L# L- ~
2 G2 h9 ]- O/ @, y! x
artificial: Made by human beings; produced rather than natural.* \& i6 M% w( q& J) Z1 b
                The flowers in the store are artificial.  r3 z) s( Q9 |* B; R

# x0 c; W5 j. j- V  Vtunnel: An underground or underwater passage." `  b8 [  L2 L3 t) o' m3 l% w
                They had tunnelled for weeks before they reached the other side of the hill.& z4 E9 T8 t2 X2 z5 f

3 n4 I, [$ l! Delevator: A platform or an enclosure raised and lowered in a vertical shaft to transport people or freight.
4 O) H6 P! y9 v) Y" w: ~                In the elevator he saw the young woman doctor again.% q, I0 ^) [, [! V8 e

6 \7 ]( a6 D& w# m7 yambulance: A specially equipped vehicle used to transport the sick or injured.
9 s0 [& H$ H$ z4 @$ _3 X! l1 W                At the door Kimble stopped to help some men to carry a patient into the hospital from an ambulance.# }6 z- G% v, ?6 w

. J  M! Z  y% C4 U8 a) a; ^% GDoctor Richard Kimble found a new drug had considerable side effects for patients. Someone was hired to murder him but the killer slew his wife by mistake. The police thought Doctor Kimble was the murderer and put him in jail, waiting for execution. Kimble escaped from police's pursuit and managed to find the killer. Finally the police arrested the actual killer and Doctor Kimble vindicated his innocence.
鲜花(1394) 鸡蛋(16)
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-23 23:33 | 显示全部楼层
wonton老弟,你改过的文章确实好多了,可是我不会念了,咋办?要知道,我只有小学文化。
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2004-11-24 01:07 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
Originally posted by 老杨 at 2004-11-23 03:27 AM:8 J  n9 W" d, U
The doctor visited his patients in hospital." \- }# i& A; O
They had tunnelled for weeks before they reached the other side of the hill.

/ B. r8 c$ ^+ X3 L: T) `
( x# G  j0 L/ ]2 d  C, f) L  Y太懒了吧?!直接照搬过来了。:o; J- P5 u* s, y

& Q0 r* w0 ?0 S5 t6 D2 E0 g( I2 ?如果你班上有其他的中国学生,如果他也用词霸,如果他也和你一样copy,老师就该找你们谈话了:lol:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-21 19:11 , Processed in 0.110455 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, APC On.