注册
查看: 2688|回复: 0

TV-BOX灵巧实用 寻合作伙伴

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2004-7-20 13:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
GADMEI公司主要从事电脑、电视等行业的数码视听及多媒体产品销售,现提供系列TV-BOX/PCTV产品:  416-335-0396    keene
( [' {6 a0 o3 ?4 X0 A% w6 j' a:D:oTV-BOX5788:Super sleek and portable, transforms your LCD/CRT monitor into a TV and multimedia entertainment centre - with or without using a PC. Connect your DVD player, VCR, game console or other devices and enjoy full-screen SXGA high-resolution display. No software or drivers required; applicable to all operating systems. It also supports PIP(picture in picture) function. One for live and the other for captured program.
" N9 e& h' ?9 E' M; B1 {% m. n
; ]% m3 z( w7 K5 F" OTVR200:Watch and record your TV shows with instant replay and program pause External USB 2.0 (also works on USB 1.1) Plug-and-Play device for easy installation on PC's and Laptop's Burn your favorite TV shows onto DVD or CD ROM Includes hi-performance hardware MPEG2 encoder. Record your TV shows and play them on your PC or home DVD player! With TVR200, you can record your TV shows to your PC's hard disk and play them back at any time.- Q) W9 c8 }; X

! v, k1 R8 I3 S2 _5 GTV-BOX3488: Elegant appearance with ultra-small size. The freedom to connect with monitor, then you can watch TV programs. Store up to 1000 channels. Built in speaker. Wide band PC to TV automatic switch.
8 O$ r) R" k5 D( N' U4 M% }* n, ^* e) C, h% o. o( Q! I$ ~
It’s economical – saves you money – it’s inexpensive than any new TV set available in the market. And saves you space – fitting discreetly on the corner of you desk.
* m. V+ W+ Q% s+ V7 b
* @/ O# D6 W. ?+ G  f. n2 v/ s4 G" UIt’s available now – With special MMI terminal to extension available to MP3, VCD, DVD and game.) b: y7 j. [* c% D  C3 G8 I! n
0 H  ]  [4 x3 Q" ~
实用灵巧的产品特性极具竞争力的价格优势 ---- 为你服务。
+ y. ?4 m4 d; M, p诚征销售合作伙伴共创造多赢局面。
9 O& K. \0 p2 r( {(以上价格可参考FUTURE SHOP 类似产品价:$199 $229 $145)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-22 08:27 , Processed in 0.097904 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.