查看: 2488|回复: 8

紧急求助翻译

[复制链接]
鲜花(29) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-17 11:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
知音合唱团在本周三(三月18号)晚上有一个申请FUNDING 的说明会, 希望大家帮忙翻译此段文字:$ e4 I/ G% b* n" N
: g- I) |( K) G" a. }) m# \# }; Z
知音合唱团是一个以华人移民为主的非盈利组织,我们通过定期或不定期举办歌咏合唱和卡拉OK活动, 加强移民朋友之间的联系, 丰富大家的业余文化生活。欢迎热爱音乐热爱合唱的朋友们前来相会!用你的积极与热情点燃你的艺术之火!0 {5 V" i  {/ {
用音乐歌颂梦想,用歌声诉说激情.如果你拥有一颗音乐的心,那么你一定可以在合唱团里找到知音,觅到知己,携手在音乐的海洋中遨游,畅想!
! `5 L' G) C+ S4 V, e9 f8 _4 ^知音合唱团的团员大部分都是年轻人,除了邀请专业的声乐老师悉心指导发声及演唱技巧外, 我们还会进行小型或大型的卡拉OK活动, 流行歌曲当然是合唱团分量最重的演练曲目。欢迎每一位喜欢唱歌喜欢热闹的朋友加入!
' M. U; y; g3 m/ f3 w我们知音合唱团是以大陆移民为主, 团员都有较好的音乐素养, 有自己稳定的工作。我们会以合唱团为平台, 增强广大移民朋友间的交流, 弘扬中华文化, 服务亚裔社区, 增进和其他不同文化背景的社团间交流。+ Y9 q" ]- A0 a$ j
知音合唱团目前已经受到了多家团体的邀请,将会在今年的几次大型演出中与观众见面。最近的一次是五月三日埃德蒙顿中文网五周年庆典文艺晚会。
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(53) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-17 15:18 | 显示全部楼层

A hasty job. Comments are welcome.

Zhiyin Choir( j/ v( F8 v0 h+ n' ^/ |
Zhiyin Choir is a non-profit organization supported mostly by Chinese immigrants. We provide regular or non-regular choruses or Karaoke parties to enhance the fellowship among the immigrant friends and enrich the life of the amateur singers. We welcome everybody if you love music and chorus. Your enthusiasm and passion will set your love of music on fire!* ~9 ~- a& Z$ s& M3 L: @6 X9 [
" l1 ]1 j& P( |5 R7 C/ e
Music is for singing our dreams. Music is for telling our passion. If music is in your heart, you are sure to find your close confidants here in our choir.4 Y, f2 L" `+ Z* y- f8 o
The members in Zhiyin Choir are mostly young people. We invite professional vocal teachers to teach the skills of articulation and performance on a regular basis. Small-scale or big-scale Karaoke functions will also be held to offer the members practice. Popular songs are the most important for our rehearsal in the choir. We welcome everyone no matter you are a fan of music and songs or just want to have a jolly time here!; f2 j' t4 ]) Q7 T

' r% p4 u! f4 {4 oOur members are mostly immigrants from China. They have sound education in music and stable jobs. The choir will provide a platform to reinforce the communication among all the immigrant friends. It aims to propagate the profound Chinese Culture and offer service to Asian communities. It will promote the interflow with other multi-culture communities." {6 {1 w8 U' s+ w' u
; c% [+ t6 d5 G+ Q, r. |$ `
Nowadays Zhiyin Choir has been invited by many organizations and will perform in several big shows this year. The latest one will be the Fifth Anniversary Celebration of EdmontonChina on May 3rd 2009.
鲜花(163) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2009-3-17 15:30 | 显示全部楼层
自己翻译了一下没敢贴。多亏没贴。要不掉老链子了
鲜花(163) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2009-3-17 15:45 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
整出两条和二楼商榷一下4 @6 a- j' E6 \* i4 \1 D  [
enrich the life of the amateur singers.  ---- lives2 ^) }$ a# }- a# @$ V' l  Z
/ v; c+ F0 t0 `8 k
We welcome everybody if you love music and chorus. -- We welcome everybody who loves music and chorus.) x3 ?8 G! h- @, }! R% [' C
7 x) J+ q6 w" c8 Q. S) o
Nowadays Zhiyin Choir has been invited -- So far / By far
+ C& ]* w% O, A2 f$ ?, J% |  C5 h
6 l0 z. `. W1 L( Y8 V, h8 cThe latest one will be the Fifth Anniversary -- soonest
鲜花(150) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-17 15:56 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 雲吞 于 2009-3-17 16:45 发表
7 v) ~) ~9 h, j( {6 M, R  ~; _The latest one will be the Fifth Anniversary -- soonest
' j' Y3 v7 w5 C  }

: [& i' C/ G  \1 G# X( _the coming one?
鲜花(29) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-17 16:49 | 显示全部楼层

THANKS

多谢楼上众位高手!!!合唱团对大家的鼎力支持感激不尽!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-17 18:47 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
This is not for funding raising
2 M" j  r* @% I9 u: h% y0 HUr post looks more like recuiting ad.
- K  e/ J% l8 k4 hI do suggest you should point out  that what is the major purpose for the funding and who is going to in charge of the funding.
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2009-3-17 19:23 | 显示全部楼层
我帮楼主献花,楼上各位辛苦了
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-18 12:14 | 显示全部楼层

More emphasis should be given to fund raising.

老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
I do agree with therainbow. the purpose of this paper is to gain support from the government, who cares more about immigrant settlement, integration and contribution to the community building. If you could elaborate a bit more on these points, it should be helpful.
老柳教车
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-21 10:39 , Processed in 0.108687 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On, APC On.