注册
查看: 4189|回复: 3

weekend happyness

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-22 20:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
A shepherd was herding his flock in a remote pasture when suddenly a brand-new
7 P1 A/ P7 p3 v: w! p: IBMW advanced out of the dust cloud towards him. The driver, a young man in a 2 s1 u- o) r( h  |% O$ E, w/ t' T: y
Broni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses and YSL tie, leaned out the window
" @0 p* ^3 K. Band asked the shepherd, "If I tell you exactly how many sheep you have in your 2 ]/ U2 s/ ]  }: k. |" d# P4 z: i
flock, will you give me one?"5 g+ [# B: }6 z% [+ r2 T0 g

5 ^/ o7 ^8 s! DThe shepherd looked at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looked at his ; t) D- G! j. V
peacefully-grazing flock and calmly answered, "Sure."
; z5 Z  }3 Q; h9 ?" C# C7 l# j
( u6 \7 A; ^* J" iThe yuppie parked his car, whipped out his IBM ThinkPad and connected it to a
2 C' z2 h! r" b5 Ecell phone, then he surfed to a NASA page on the internet where he called up a ' e7 N+ f# Z5 ?5 F
GPS satellite navigation system, scanned the area, and then opened up a database
9 w9 t) u7 Y8 g3 n; W" sand an Excel spreadsheet with complex formulas. He sent an email on his - F3 |  G2 X2 y9 b2 A1 W) J$ b  a
Blackberry and, after a few minutes, received a response. Finally, he prints out
$ w3 ^5 l: P# i& |# ?! H2 ^a 130 page report on his miniaturized printer then turns to the shepherd and 9 ]: @; J# {6 I5 n$ c* G+ }' z% P
says,"You have exactly 1586 sheep".4 t# _1 c9 ~3 X) L( X1 t; m7 O
+ j, C# c# I2 h: e
"That is correct; take one of the sheep" said the shepherd.
$ T) O0 V& F( C4 Z
' B# M3 n% M5 H5 YHe watches the young man select one of the animals and bundle it into his ( S% R' b, j/ [+ H5 w- M
car.# q$ X. ^8 e4 f6 [* }
; V! b, s1 }0 {" \
Then the shepherd says: "If I can tell you exactly what your business
, ^6 E5 E+ D6 }1 D* ^7 H% E& zis, will you give me back my animal?"
" J$ K8 t6 q/ i0 T6 j& j* d/ J" n. m7 \. B/ q  y* ^
"OK, why not" answered the young man.5 I2 v  {/ d; X0 c: J
# c8 N+ r$ c2 J7 j- f4 u: T
"Clearly, you are a consultant" said the shepherd.
9 a( b2 Z- G+ f9 u. p$ R
0 }. l' c1 n5 b/ U3 `"That's correct" says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"
# Q4 _( ]% |5 z( N+ f" {: Q4 r* W6 z3 G% g4 o
"No guessing required" answers the shepherd. "You turned up here although . h5 X( v+ K$ s4 T* C( O! G; N
nobody called you. You want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a
" ~4 Z$ F! v3 d6 \/ \$ [# qquestion I never asked, and you don't know crap about my business.... Now give
- B- I! `9 T: y/ G4 \6 }0 Vme back my dog".
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-22 20:41 | 显示全部楼层
a woman walks into a supermarket, and notices a male customer whose zipper is 3 `' C8 ?9 M+ i% k* o+ b
undone. The woman kindly says" excuse me sir,but your barracks doors are open". 8 S6 ]9 ^8 \+ m" f/ R* U
Not having a clue what the woman was talking about he continued shopping. A few
+ T: \2 Y) L0 pmoments later another customer approached the man and explained that his zipper . F5 d: w9 p7 N3 K
was undone. The man zipped up and continued his shopping. At the checkout he ran
/ v& L' w2 ]$ z/ Z1 Binto the woman who originally informed him of his zipper.He decides to play into ; y3 C7 z5 U6 I8 `# s
her unusual comment; "excuse me maam, when you noticed my barracks door was
6 W  P" ?: ~9 z2 }4 Q  {% fopen, did you happen to see a soldier standing at full attention?" The woman
8 r% Z! l  E; n" [responded by saying " no, all i saw was a disabled vet sitting on two duffle , B9 O; ?( Z  g1 _# E7 B# n' Y
bags"
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-22 20:42 | 显示全部楼层
Three couples were married and stayed at the same hotel for their honeymoons, 0 K7 m* u2 ~) s8 U. S
where they were all taken care of by Dave the Bellboy.
' J- F1 U+ W% E
/ c/ q. Z3 E0 ^! YThe first man married a nurse. . a/ v# H: W" Y1 o8 K$ X5 P
1 _( m& B- \, w* C" L: X, j
Dave showed them to their room and thought to himself, "What a lucky guy. ) }, c( ^1 u- f1 C( S
Nurses are known to be hot to trot".  a2 }% `, K, J7 C* B  a
$ e# \; @- o. Z* ?  `
The second man married a telephone operator. 2 G4 M/ ^$ o, i$ h

* ]( X9 x; m7 D6 mDave showed them to their room and thought to himself,?Wow, he's a lucky one.
4 Q  C9 A, z, [6 {0 H# J( dTelephone operators have sexy voices and once you pop that top
* I6 A0 r0 Y( a' u: |7 w  @! [button...A-bomb.?
1 ~3 A% h& s. t3 _  k$ {0 K! ?2 d# f/ Q
The third man married a school teacher. 7 i$ ?& C/ b5 l, g% k# U2 p4 X7 c

8 p% u8 B( V+ Z, p2 r- e. j) pDave showed them to their room and thought to himself, "Poor guy, she's pretty 7 D0 k. A/ J) C& p; J
but teachers are just too frigid".2 D2 t+ n9 G" v, R9 Y; m& r
: L/ Z$ X1 }( G, l$ e3 J1 z
The next morning, Dave reported to work at 5:30 in the morning. He expected 5 s6 m% j9 c" q* y0 p- \9 I
only the teacher's husband to call for breakfast any minute and the other two
: w9 `; i2 [' P* ^2 {would call much later in the day.% x6 P2 C) J/ f* U

! [1 E- T& ?6 c1 ~At 6:00 a.m. the phone rang. It was the nurse's husband wanting breakfast. The
; J) U9 s/ X5 z' C* Y# q! M4 ?nurse's husband opened the door and Dave stepped back in shock. The man's
2 S: H; A# A4 r7 U5 I/ ppajamas were still pressed and his hair nicely combed. 5 g: l. A) C, N) P/ O

& F; \( M/ q: h/ ?3 H8 c; |Dave asked, "What happened sir? You married a nurse.$ B' j3 }% Q5 \( S5 O$ E
( B# M3 b/ J% S" f6 ]% S
The man sourly replies, "Son, don't ever marry a nurse. All I heard last night * G+ r5 [" [8 f# D
was her nagging voice saying, 揧ou抮e not sanitary, and you抮e not sanitary."
- T: A0 `- i6 _8 V+ S* Q; M" H) b- J; t. X  F. X# ?" b
At 6:30 a.m., the phone rang again.& J% H! I, o! t0 n# L1 j; N

' }" I0 ^3 k: E; P  m+ {7 HThe telephone operator's husband called for breakfast. Dave brought it as fast 8 r: m2 }$ g0 g8 Q( O2 ^  R* W$ u( F
as possible hoping for the best. The man opened the door and Dave stepped back ( ^% y0 X7 h4 q8 m  D
in shock. The man's hair and pajamas were properly combed and pressed.
9 B$ S7 z9 i- u$ n7 b' n+ k' p% F) s. b3 M% r; j
Dave asked," What happened? Telephone operators are supposed to be as sexy as 4 [& Z8 D. s# l( L
their voices." 5 v- j/ r  ?, }- `1 q6 h
4 _( u9 A# _' B0 P% \8 g! [
The man sourly replies "Son, don't ever marry a telephone operator. All I ) l) o; r* b0 J5 J
heard last night was her nasal voice saying, "You're three minutes are up, your
, H4 h$ A9 \; L" g: K6 D% D7 Othree minutes are up."
& R( j% C- F* {" x5 P2 t  b5 w* W9 p6 ]6 b2 D' P% D
Dave went back down to the desk, just knowing the teacher抯 husband would be
1 K% i6 w9 l) R( D/ i) Q0 h+ Qcalling any minute.
$ O8 r7 o4 V6 a8 s! Y  u+ f0 _+ |  ]
Finally at 4:30 p.m., the teacher's husband called for breakfast.
% C  }! {! r& G+ v3 D0 ^% [
% d* Z$ y+ H7 m" s- n/ X8 B. \Dave can't believe it but quickly took the breakfast to the couple抯 room. The ; y* }  ~: h. `$ A4 W# w
man opened the door and Dave took a step back in shock. The man was wearing only
9 c0 D% b$ ]: E) b: Hhis boxers, his hair was a mess, and he had scratch marks on his chest, arms and : n5 k1 M  q$ h' `( V
legs.  ^- u( m+ I/ S, G8 n' w/ H/ b

8 Q4 c/ l* X2 n# B: OJoe fearing the worst asked 揥hat happened to you? Did you have a
1 M8 w. d8 I2 x/ S3 afight?" : P2 c; N. k: n( f

: W' ]8 ^* E% I- h' Y. d2 v  oThe man smiled and happily replied, "No. Son, when you marry, be sure to marry
& ?/ N  K2 I& L+ v! pa school teacher. All I heard last night was her sexy smooth voice saying "We   ]# m4 j) T/ M2 G$ B
are going to do this over and over, until we get right."
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-8-22 22:12 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
good job! thanks for sharing
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-23 11:43 , Processed in 0.152364 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.