Full transcript of Trump's speech on US Syria strike

[复制链接]
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2017-4-6 20:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/ ... al-attack.html?_r=0
7 F; I) v  X6 f: y) X3 O' ?9 }' {' Z
My fellow Americans,6 g1 U$ O: B( _9 x0 j, _
On Tuesday, Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad launched a horrible chemical weapons attack on innocent civilians using a deadly nerve agent.. A3 V: ~" w3 r! p
Assad choked out the lives of innocent men, women and children. It was a slow and brutal death for so many. Even beautiful babies were cruelly murdered in this very barbaric attack.% n/ C* N) M0 S0 I; N
No child of god should ever suffer such horror.
1 G* E3 D7 w! `, E( CTonight I ordered a targeted military strike on the airfield in Syria from where the chemical attack was launched.
' t- F8 l  X; l  \: K1 {9 |4 s) y4 }4 aIt is in this vital national security interest of the United States to prevent and deter the spread and use of deadly chemical weapons.% l# c. h, `5 V3 N* J! @9 W4 G
There can be no dispute that Syria used banned chemical weapons, violated its obligations under the chemical weapons convention, and ignored the urging of the UN security council.
# M& e" i" a7 T! U& ]1 lYears of previous attempts at changing Assad’s behaviour have all failed and failed very dramatically.9 c& H1 l: k: e, D
As a result the refugee crisis continues to deepen and the region continues to destabilise, threatening the United States and its allies.# ~! W6 e9 w5 ^, y; Q3 r+ L+ u
Tonight I call on all civilised nations to join us in seeking to end the slaughter and bloodshed in Syria, and also to end terrorism of all kinds and all types." k+ s7 i* j' a. F8 K
We ask for god’s wisdom as we face the challenge of our very troubled world.' }6 a9 f/ m! U7 @  X3 M
We pray for the lives of the wounded and for the souls of those who have passed.
* O8 ]; `$ n0 b$ J& R7 jAnd we hope that as long as America stands for justice that peace and harmony will in the end prevail.
; q( q; t0 x, QGoodnight and god bless America and the entire world. Thank you.
- a9 F: r' ?# C Read: Full transcript of Trump's speech on US Syria strike. x8 r* i2 [. P
理袁律师事务所
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-29 03:06 , Processed in 0.138401 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.